Products
面书号 2025-01-04 19:40 12
1. 不要在我们的地盘放荡
1. Do not be wild in our territory
2. 在广场纪念碑前亲近英魂书写浩荡之卷
2. In front of the square monument, we draw near to the spirits of the brave and write a grand scroll of valor.
3. 你们的大字
3. Your large characters
4. 气壮山河!
4. Soaring spirits over mountains and rivers!
5. 我的祖国
5. My homeland
6. 祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国!
6. Motherland, my beloved motherland!
7. 您的富饶是我们最大的欢乐,
7. Your prosperity is our greatest joy.
8. 聚会画舫不是来听前朝细雨先帝落花
8. The gathering on the pleasure boat is not to listen to the former dynasty's delicate rain and the fallen petals of the late emperor.
9. 在繁华里变得荒芜,荒芜了
9. Becoming desolate in the midst of prosperity, desolate it has become.
10. 照你在历史的隧洞里蜗行摸索;
10. As you crawl and grope in the tunnel of history.
11. 你扞卫了一个民族的尊严抚慰了战火中人类的伤痛
11. You have defended the dignity of a nation and comforted the wounds of humanity amidst the fires of war.
12. 筑就神州大地长城长
12. Fortify the Great Wall across the vast land of China
13. 您是我们中华儿女共同的母亲,
13. You are the common mother of our Chinese offspring.
14. 扬州的驿马
14. The relay horses in Yangzhou
15. 喂养了
15. Fed
16. 咱们的中国!
16. Our China!
17. 《我用残损的手掌》
17. "With My Hand Scarred and Damaged"
18. 是东方蒸腾的旭日
18. It is the rising sun steaming in the east.
19. 而我们泱泱中华
19. And our vast and magnificent China
20. 英勇的崇高的光辉的火把
20. The heroic, noble, and splendid torch
21. 你可知我曾爱着你
21. Do you know that I once loved you?
22. 而是一盏会带来幸福的神灯。
22. But rather a magic lamp that brings happiness.
23. 啊,我年青的女郎!
23. Ah, my youthful maiden!
24. 祖国
24. Motherland
25. 长安的宫阙
25. The palaces of Chang'an
26. 我不辜负你的殷勤,
26. I do not disappoint your kindness.
27. 因为只有那里我们不像牲口一样活,
27. Because it is there that we do not live like cattle.
28. 没有生命的灵气
28. Lifeless elan
29. 专泊中国人的乡音
29. The dialect spoken exclusively by the Chinese people
30. 译文:名和姓既列上战士名册,早已经忘掉了个人私利。为国家解危难奋勇献身,看死亡就好像回归故里。
30. Translation: Once their names and surnames are listed on the roll of warriors, personal gain is already forgotten. They courageously dedicate themselves to resolving national crises, regarding death as a return to their hometown.
31. 我们为有这样的祖国而骄傲
31. We are proud to have such a motherland.
32. 丘逢甲的一首爱国诗
32. A patriotic poem by Qiu Fengjia
33. 那里,永恒的中国!
33. There, the eternal China!
34. 把这活棺材和我一起烧掉,
34. Burn this living coffin with me.
35. 我想我的前身
35. I think my predecessor
36. 是你九百六十万平方的总和;
36. It is the sum total of your nine million six hundred thousand square units.
37. 江南的水田,
37. The paddy fields in the south of the Yangtze River.
38. 勒进你的肩膊;
38. Push into your shoulder;
39. 前方的等待和企盼
39. Anticipation and expectation ahead
40. 绽东方的芬芳
40. Unveil the fragrance of the East
41. 听泉水的节奏
41. Listen to the rhythm of the spring water