Products
面书号 2025-02-01 08:52 7
1. 我喊得无力
1. I shouted with no strength left
2. 你不信铁树开花也可,
2. You may not believe that a durian tree can bloom, yet...
3. 有一句话说出就是祸,
3. There is a saying that speaking it will bring disaster.
4. 让这世界听听
4. Let the world hear this.
5. 等到青天里一霹雳
5. Wait for a thunderbolt in the clear sky
6. 我们要让你古老的大地焕发出更加耀眼的青春的光泽,
6. We aim to let your ancient land glow with an even more radiant youthful luster.
7. 百年国耻凭谁雪?敢挥刀戈向瀛洲,封候非我愿,但愿国难平。
7. Who will avenge the national shame of a century? Daring to wield the sword towards the continent of Yingzhou, I am not willing to become a marquis, but I wish for the national disasters to be alleviated.
8. 等火山妨不住了缄默,
8. When the volcano couldn't be restrained, silence ensued.
9. 在那上面,我用残损的手掌轻抚,
9. Upon it, I gently caress with my damaged palm,
10. 我活埋在地底多年,
10. I have been buried underground for many years.
11. 孤帆远影
11. A solitary sail in the distant distance
12. 《我的祖国》
12. "My Motherland"
13. 《祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国》
13. "O Motherland, My Dear Motherland"
14. 然后我死了,
14. Then I died,
15. 祖国我爱你,天天歌颂你,你是红太阳,你是白水晶,你重如泰山,你高比珠峰。我要天天的歌颂你,敬爱的新中国。旧社会走出来毛主席,救了普天人,新社会迎来了邓小平,改革创世纪。今天,我更要歌颂你,伟大的母亲我爱你。一步步走在强国路,一天天靠近富饶梦。伟大的母亲我爱你,生我养我的黄土地,一辈辈走出英雄汉,一代代造就文明心。红旗把我们紧紧团结在一起,母亲的召唤让各行各业大放奇志,伟大的中国,母亲,我爱你。无论张大我在哪里,干什么,我永远爱你。
15. My homeland, I love you, I praise you every day, you are the red sun, you are the white crystal, you weigh as heavy as Mount Tai, and you are as high as Mount Everest. I want to praise you every day, the beloved New China. The Chairman Mao led us out of the old society, saving the people of all lands, and Deng Xiaoping welcomed the new society, reforming and creating a new era. Today, I want to praise you even more, the great mother, I love you. Step by step on the road to a powerful nation, day by day closer to the dream of prosperity. Great mother, I love you, the yellow land that gave me birth and raised me, generation after generation has produced heroic men, and has cultivated a civil heart. The red flag binds us tightly together, the mother's call inspires all walks of life to shine brightly, the great China, mother, I love you. No matter where I am, what I do, I will always love you.
16. 这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,
16. This land beaten by the storm
17. 这一角已变成灰烬,
17. This corner has turned into ashes.
18. 我是你挂着眼泪的笑涡;?>
18. I am the smile crease with your tears hanging; ?>
19. 海便是你的心中的丝路
19. The sea is the silk road in your heart.
20. 我就是一位青春的将军
20. I am a general of youth.
21. 是那么细,那么软……现在只有蓬蒿;
21. It was so thin, so soft... Now there is only reed.
22. 上可顶天,下可立地
22. Can reach the sky above, can stand on the ground below.
23. 去取得
23. Go get it.
24. 唱吧!我的祖国
24. Sing! My Motherland
25. 我是悲哀。
25. I am sad.
26. 别看五千年没月说破,
26. Don't look at the five thousand years without the moon breaking through.
27. 我是你雪被下古莲的胚芽;
27. I am the bud of the ancient lotus under your snowy quilt.
28. 听听那宏伟的史歌
28. Listen to that grand epic song
29. 祖国啊!
29. Motherland!
30. 而今一直爱着
30. And now, I have always been in love
31. 有一句话能点得着火。
31. There is a phrase that can ignite a fire.
32. 你乃成为一位细心的收藏家
32. You have become a meticulous collector.
33. 因为只有那里我们不像牲口一样活,
33. Because it is only there that we do not live like livestock.
34. 是你九百六十万平方的总和;
34. It is the sum total of nine million six hundred thousand square units.
35. 啊,我年青的女郎!
35. Ah, my youthful maiden!
36. 我们要让你成为世界民族之林中繁荣、富强、文明、民主的佼佼者。
36. We aim to make you a shining example of prosperity, strength, civilization, and democracy among the world's nations.
37. 我们能读懂它们的语言
37. We can understand their language.
38. 多么美好的日子
38. What a beautiful day
39. 头颅上方,那是热血的颜色
39. Above the skull, that is the color of hot blood.
40. 黄雍廉
40. Huang Yonglian
41. 可我哽咽了,你的名字
41. But I'm choking up, your name
42. 五千年不是一件可以随便拍卖的古董
42. Five thousand years is not an antique that can be auctioned off at will.
43. 痛苦的希望啊,
43. Ah, painful hope!
44. 历史,不过风样的吹过无痕
44. History, just like the wind that passes by without leaving a trace.
45. 作者/张乐 张万华
45. Author/Zhang Le, Zhang Wanhua
46. 因为只有那里是太阳,是春,
46. Because only there is the sun, is spring,
47. 玉米叶仍在不停地抽打我
47. The corn leaves continue to whip me.
48. 我们就获得了战胜明天的力量
48. We have gained the power to overcome tomorrow.
49. 露出它们的牙齿
49. Show their teeth
50. 我自从重见天光,
50. Since I have seen the light of day again,
51. 开国大典,树国威,铸剑为犁,收拾旧山河,朝天阙。绣口文章鬼神惊,横眉冷对俄美欧,倚天仗剑藐世界。犯我中华者,虽远必诛。
51. The grand opening ceremony, establishing the national prestige, transforming swords into plows, restoring the old mountains and rivers, facing the heavenly palace. The embroidered words are so awe-inspiring that even ghosts and gods are startled. With a cold brow, facing Russia, America, and Europe, he leans on the sky and brandishes the sword, looking down upon the world. Whoever dares to offend the Chinese nation, no matter how far away, will be punished.
52. 这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,
52. This stormy wind that never ceases to blow,
53. 呼伦贝尔大草原上的羊群就像蓝天上飘动的洁白的云朵。
53. The sheep herds on the Hulun Buir Grasslands resemble the pure white clouds drifting in the blue sky.
54. 看看那壮丽的山河
54. Look at that magnificent mountain and river scenery.
55. 我是你簇新的理想,
55. I am your brand-new ideal.
56. 无须叩问客从何处来
56. Need not inquire where the guest comes from
57. 祖国啊,
57. Homeland, oh,
58. 摸索这广大的土地:
58. Exploring this vast land:
59. 历史长河渐落晓星沉,改革开放中国巨变,雄狮已醒,金鸡报晓,自我辈起,几无国难也,子鼠年,新冠肺炎入我华夏,社会主义彰显其先进性,领我中华少年,战胜疫情,中华大地一片欣欣向荣。
59. As the long river of history slowly fades, China undergoes tremendous changes through reform and opening up. The mighty lion has awoken, and the golden rooster heralds the dawn. Since our generation has risen, there have been few national disasters. In the year of the mouse, the novel coronavirus enters our great nation. Socialism demonstrates its advanced nature, leading our Chinese youth to conquer the pandemic, and the land of China flourishes with prosperity and vitality.
60. 让多少英雄豪杰为之伫立
60. How many heroes and geniuses would stand still for this?
61. 这一片湖该是我的家乡,
61. This body of water should be my hometown.
62. 那么有一句话你听着:
62. So, there's a phrase I want you to listen to:
63. 我把全部的力量运在手掌
63. I exerted all my strength in my palm.
64. 庞余亮
64. Pang Yuliang
65. 我在池塘边看见一群洁白的白鹅
65. I saw a flock of clean white geese by the pond.
66. 万里征程何所惧,战鼓擂,四万万中华儿女齐聚神舟。
66. What fear is there in a journey of ten thousand miles, as the war drums thunder, the four billion sons and daughters of China gather together on the Shenzhou.
67. 突然青天里一个霹雳
67. Suddenly, a thunderbolt from a clear sky.
68. 那里,永恒的中国!
68. There, eternal China!
69. 我亲爱的祖国!
69. My beloved motherland!
70. 唱那巍巍雄峰,滚滚涛波
70. Sing of the towering peaks, the surging waves
71. 我是你河边上破旧的老水车
71. I am the dilapidated old waterwheel by your riverbank.