Products
面书号 2025-01-16 18:22 7
在繁忙的都市中,清晨的第一缕阳光透过车窗,唤醒了沉睡的街道。这就是“开车喇叭口诀”(开车认路口诀)诞生的舞台。一句句朗朗上口的口诀,指引着每一位驾驶者安全、文明地驾驭车辆,穿梭于城市的脉络之中。让我们共同开启这段温馨而实用的旅程。
In the bustling city, the first ray of sunshine in the morning pierces through the car window, waking up the sleeping streets. This is the stage where the "Car Horn Rhyme" (the driving intersection rhyme) was born. One by one, the catchy rhymes guide every driver to safely and文明ly maneuver their vehicles through the city's veins. Let's embark on this warm and practical journey together.
1. 检查空档位置并点火。
1. Check the idle position and start the engine.
2. 用左脚踩下离合器踏板-分离离合器
2. Step on the clutch pedal with your left foot - disengage the clutch
3. 用左手打开左边的灯。
3. Use your left hand to turn on the light on the left.
4. 多积累经验,特别是道路引导标志、标志性建筑物,这个都需要大量实践的
4. Accumulate more experience, especially with road guiding signs and iconic buildings, as these require a great deal of practical experience.
5. 离合放松,做好半联动,起步稳,别让考官抖!
5. Release the clutch smoothly, prepare for half-connection, start off steadily, don't let the examiner shake you up!
6. 转弯要减速,马上减档,多看停顿,安全稳妥。
6. When turning, slow down, shift gears immediately, look ahead and pause more often, ensuring safety and stability.
7. 确认无异常后,用右手将档位挂到起步档。
7. After confirming there are no abnormalities, use your right hand to shift the gear into the starting gear.
8. 关门深呼吸,坐姿要摆好。
8. Close the door and take a deep breath; make sure your sitting posture is correct.
9. 左手握柄,右手卸料门开关位置
9. Left hand holds the handle, right hand operates the discharging door switch position
10. 左脚拉开门,坐下来梨涡笑着叫考官。
10. With his left foot, he pulled open the door, sat down, and smiled with dimples, calling to the examiner.
11. 开始问考官,看后视镜,喇叭会响。
11. Start asking the examiner, look in the rearview mirror, and the horn will sound.
12. 检查左右后视镜和倒车镜,并检查手制动杆和变速杆的位置。
12. Check the position of the left and right rearview mirrors and the backup mirror, and verify the position of the handbrake lever and gearshift lever.
13. 三重动作——指油门、离合器、手刹一起动作。
13. Triple action - refers to the simultaneous operation of the throttle, clutch, and handbrake.
14. 三联动启动
14. Three-way联动启动
15. 将齿轮放在空档位置。
15. Place the gears in the neutral position.
16. 用眼睛观察车周围的情况和左右后视镜的情况。
16. Observe the surroundings around the vehicle with your eyes and check the left and right rearview mirrors.
17. 北京的路在全国都算是最好认的了,四四方方的……
17. The streets of Beijing are among the easiest to recognize in the entire country, being square and rectangular...
18. 只要你牢记在心,你就能通过考试!
18. As long as you keep it in mind, you will pass the exam!
19. 挂上安全带
19. Fasten your seatbelt
20. 别忘了方向,档位要简单,手刹要松开。
20. Don't forget the direction, the gear should be simple, and the handbrake should be released.
21. 离合器接触点,油门稍轻,同时放开刹车杆。
21. Depress the clutch contact point, slightly release the throttle, and simultaneously release the brake lever.
22. 我有自信,不怕吃苦,胆大心细,不忘风度。
22. I have confidence, am not afraid of hard work, bold yet careful, and never forget my composure.
23. 调整你的座位
23. Adjust your seat
24. 用右脚轻踩制动踏板。
24. Gently press the brake pedal with your right foot.
25. 肩膀放松,手放好,看起来自然。不要因为考官而恐慌。
25. Relax your shoulders, place your hands properly, and look natural. Do not panic because of the examiner.
26. 及时换挡,换挡要快,有人要刹车的时候不要过度。
26. Shift gears in a timely manner, do it quickly, and do not overdo it when someone is braking.
27. 打开启动开关,检查仪表板。
27. Turn on the start switch and check the instrument panel.