Products
面书号 2025-01-15 17:19 8
It appears that you have not provided any text to translate. Please provide the text you would like to have translated into English, and I will assist you with the translation.
1. 不断的对抗,相信最好的值得耐心等待。
1. Persistent opposition, believing that the best is worth the wait with patience.
2. 夫妻在家庭里不是讲理论辩的地方,这里很需要相互尊重和理解。尊重的含义并不是凡事都要彬彬礼,而是密切而有效地交流需求,由此达到相互理解与沟通。有了相互理解,双方个性与追求的差异才能相互相容与协调。理解不是一定要完全一致;也不是各干各的事,谁也别管谁。
2. In the family, the couple should not be a place for theoretical debates; here, mutual respect and understanding are highly needed. The meaning of respect is not to be polite in every aspect, but to communicate closely and effectively about needs, thereby achieving mutual understanding and communication. With mutual understanding, the differences in personalities and pursuits between the two parties can be tolerated and coordinated. Understanding does not necessarily mean complete agreement; nor is it about each doing their own thing and not interfering with each other.
3. 在夫妻关系中,尊重对方的个人空间和兴趣是必要的。
3. In a marital relationship, respecting each other's personal space and interests is necessary.
4. 时间不会愈合伤口,只会让血液逐渐衰竭直至死亡。
4. Time does not heal wounds; it only allows the blood to gradually衰竭 until death.
5. 稀薄的空气里充满了对你的留恋。
5. The thin air is filled with my longing for you.
6. 芳华如梦,我们都是对的,只是不合适。
6. The flowers of youth are like a dream; we are all right, just not suitable.
7. 在纯真的表面,隐藏着最虚伪的你。
7. Beneath the innocent facade, lies the most insincere you.
8. 夫妻之间要互相关心。自己有了成绩,千万别高高挂起,以为自己很了不起而无视对方感情。一个成功男的背后是一个濡沫相处的女人,所以应说家庭是事业成功的基石。要有福同享,有难同当;哪怕小吃小穿也要顾及。
8. Couples should care for each other. When you achieve something, never become self-righteous and think you are amazing while ignoring your partner's feelings. Behind a successful man is a woman who has been through thick and thin together, so it should be said that the family is the foundation of career success. Share the blessings and bear the hardships together; even when it comes to minor things like food and clothing, one should take care of the other.
9. 夫妻之间的默契,是生活的调味品,让生活更加有滋有味。
9. The默契 between a couple is the seasoning of life, making it more flavorful and enjoyable.
10. 工作之后,爱情淡了,喜欢的人也散了。
10. After starting work, love grows faint, and the liked ones scatter.
11. 把你变成我的坏习惯,不如把我变成你的好心情。
11. It's better to make me your good mood than to make you my bad habit.
12. 风吹来的沙子积在心里,是谁也抹不去的痕迹。
12. The sand blown by the wind accumulates in the heart, leaving an indelible mark that no one can erase.
13. 当我知道其他女生喜欢你的时候,我的心突然很痛。
13. When I learned that other girls like you, my heart suddenly ached.
14. 在夫妻关系中,无条件的信任和支持是必不可少的。
14. In a marital relationship, unconditional trust and support are indispensable.
15. 夫妻之间,共同成长和不断学习是保持关系新鲜的秘诀。
15. In a marriage, the key to keeping the relationship fresh is to grow together and continuously learn.
16. 在夫妻关系中,真诚的道歉是可以修复一切的良药。
16. In a marital relationship, a sincere apology is the balm that can heal all things.
17. 无论你做什么,记得有你的伴侣在身边,这是夫妻相处的艺术。
17. No matter what you do, remember that your partner is by your side. This is the art of cohabitation between a husband and wife.
18. 爱你,习惯你,不再稀罕。我们应该冷静地谈一谈。
18. I love you, I'm used to you, and I no longer crave it. We should talk about this calmly.
19. 很怀念以前的自己,那么执着,敢喜欢,敢逃跑。
19. I miss the old me so much, so obsessed, so brave to like, and to run away.
20. 如果你不喜欢别人,就不要给他们希望。
20. If you don't like someone, don't give them hope.
21. 自从喜欢上你,我就变了。
21. Ever since I fell for you, I have changed.
22. 给你讲个故事。说来话长。长话短说,我想你。
22. Let me tell you a story. It's a long story. To make a long story short, I miss you.
23. 爱情是个麻烦的意外,我就是爱上她了。
23. Love is a troublesome surprise; I just fell in love with her.
24. 等到有一天,你愿意开始看着他,不去逃避他带给你的一切伤害。我认为那是放下的开始。
24. Someday, when you are willing to look at him without shying away from all the hurt he has brought you, I believe that is the beginning of letting go.
25. 夫妻之间的相互理解,是建立深厚关系的秘密武器。
25. Mutual understanding between couples is the secret weapon to building a deep relationship.
26. 每个家庭都有自己的节奏,夫妻要学会适应并尊重彼此的步伐。
26. Every family has its own rhythm, and couples need to learn to adapt and respect each other's pace.
27. 爱情不一定总会有结果,正如梦想不一定总会被证实一样。
27. Love doesn't always lead to a conclusion, just as dreams are not always proven true.
28. 不管我们的结局有多悲惨,我都会坚持下去。
28. No matter how tragic our outcome may be, I will persevere.
29. 分手半年了。他今天加了我。验证信息是:我欠你未来!
29. It's been six months since we broke up. He added me today. The verification message is: I owe you the future!
30. 旁观者毕竟只是旁观者,不会知道当事人的心思。
30. After all, the onlooker is just an onlooker; they won't know the thoughts of the party involved.
31. 夫妻之间,共同的目标和梦想是维系关系的纽带。
31. In a marriage, shared goals and dreams are the bonds that sustain the relationship.
32. 夫妻之间凡事要以诚相待,相互取长补短;要学会宽容对方的过错,在大小事情上尽量互相协调。每个人都有自己的个性,别想改变对方而适合自己;要想改变最好的办法是自己,这样才能维持原本的爱情。夫妻间要诚实,以诚相待也就是爱情的保护神。
32. In a marriage, both partners should treat each other with honesty in all matters, complementing each other's strengths and compensating for each other's weaknesses; they should learn to tolerate each other's mistakes and strive for coordination in both major and minor issues. Everyone has their own personality, and it is futile to try to change the other person to suit oneself; the best way to make a change is to improve oneself, thus maintaining the original love. In a marriage, honesty is crucial, and treating each other with sincerity is the guardian of love.
33. 曾经海枯石烂,如今却好团圆。
33. Once the sea dried up and the stones crumbled, now it's all about being together.
34. 如果你不能陪我到死,我不在乎你什么时候离开。
34. If you can't accompany me until death, I don't care when you leave.
35. 不管你以后是谁,你永远是我青春里最喜欢的少年。
35. No matter who you become in the future, you will always be my favorite young man in my youth.
36. 无论发生什么,相信你的伴侣,这是夫妻相处的基石。
36. No matter what happens, believe in your partner, as this is the foundation of a harmonious marriage.
37. 不要让别人随便得到你,否则你很容易被遗忘。
37. Do not let others easily obtain you, otherwise you are prone to be forgotten.
38. 无论发生什么,都不要放开我的手。
38. No matter what happens, do not let go of my hand.
39. 夫妻并非亲密无间,夫妻和朋友一样是亲密有间的;朋友之所以友谊永存,那就是彼此有个空间。爱情也是一种友谊,夫妻做到与朋友一样有间,才能爱情长久。所谓有间,是夫妻之间让彼此有空间发挥各自的特长。
39. Husbands and wives are not always close to each other; like friends, they also have intimate spaces. The reason why friendships last is because there is a sense of space between them. Love is also a form of friendship, and only when husbands and wives maintain a space like friends can love last. The so-called "space" refers to allowing each other to have room to showcase their respective strengths.
40. 在生活中互相扶持、互相理解、互相关心和体贴是夫妻相处的真谛。
40. The essence of a harmonious marriage is to support each other in life, understand each other, care for and attend to each other's needs.
41. 婚姻就像一本书,前几页是激情,中间部分是平淡,结尾是无尽的情感。
41. Marriage is like a book, the first few pages are filled with passion, the middle part is plain, and the ending is endless emotion.
42. 我说我不能没有对方。现在你死了。
42. I said I couldn't do without the other person. Now you're dead.
43. 本来,我们没那么重要。原来,我们没有被遗忘。
43. Originally, we weren't that important. Turns out, we were not forgotten.
44. 我对这个世界上的一切都不开心,但我不难过。
44. I'm not happy with anything in this world, but I'm not sad.
45. 没有什么比互相支持和鼓励更能加深夫妻之间的感情。
45. Nothing can deepen the affection between husband and wife more than mutual support and encouragement.
46. 时间还在慢慢走,你带走和留下谁,都是无意识的无奈。
46. Time continues to slowly pass, and the people you take away and leave behind are all unconscious and helpless.
47. 感觉你的名字有棱角,刚好契合我的心。
47. You have a sharp and angular name, which just fits my heart.
48. 夫妻之间,诚实是沟通的桥梁,诚实让彼此更信任。
48. In a marriage, honesty is the bridge of communication, and honesty fosters mutual trust.
49. 无论你面临什么挑战,与你的伴侣一起面对,这是夫妻的力量。
49. No matter what challenges you face, facing them together with your partner is the strength of a couple.
50. 你在给谁机会推迟我身份的公开?
50. Who are you giving the opportunity to postpone the public disclosure of my identity?
51. 夫妻之间的相互支持,是生活中最宝贵的力量。
51. Mutual support between a husband and wife is the most precious force in life.
52. 分开了就不要回头,一切就让时间来说吧。
52. Once you've parted ways, don't look back. Let time speak for everything.
53. 夫妻之间,信任是基础,尊重是关键,理解是桥梁。
53. In a marriage, trust is the foundation, respect is the key, and understanding is the bridge.
54. 不要执着于无用的回忆,那是一门错误的荷尔蒙科学。
54. Do not cling to useless memories; that is a wrong hormone science.