Products
面书号 2025-01-04 06:57 9
1. 安娜公主:(展示迷人的微笑)你好!
1. Princess Anna: (showing a charming smile) Hello!
2. 乔·布拉德雷:你好!
2. Joe Bradley: Hello!
3. 安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
3. Princess Anna: Every city has its unique charm that is unforgettable. It's hard to say, Rome! Nonetheless, it's Rome. I will cherish the memories left behind from my visit to this place forever and ever.
4. 安娜公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。
4. Princess Anna: At midnight, I will transform a pumpkin and leave by carriage wearing my crystal shoes.
5. 安娜公主:但我不是两百岁了。为什么我不能穿着宽长裤睡觉呢?
5. Princess Anna: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in baggy trousers?
6. 乔·布拉德雷:并且那将是仙女故事的结尾。
6. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the仙女 tale.
7. 乔·布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
7. Joe Bradley: Yes, well, I don't know what to say, actually, but to put it another way, yes.
8. 安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起过了昨晚?
8. Princess Anna: So, I spent last night with you, then?
9. 女伯爵:亲爱的,你有一些可爱的东西。
9. Countess: Darling, you have some adorable things.
10. 记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢??>
10. Journalist: So, from Your Highness' perspective, what do you think the future between the two countries looks like?
11. 安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。
11. Princess Anna: I have to leave you now. I'm going to turn the corner over there. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise me not to watch me as I turn the corner. Just drive off and leave me behind as if I'm leaving you.
12. 安娜公主:很高兴。
12. Princess Anna: Very glad.
13. 乔·布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
13. Joe Bradley: I am so happy to have met you.
14. 安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。
14. Princess Anna: I'm glad to hear you say that.
15. 安娜公主:我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。
15. Princess Anna: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear as well.
16. 乔·布拉德雷:(坐在床上)非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
16. Joe Bradley: (sitting on the bed) Thank you very much. What is your name?
17. 乔·布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔·布拉德雷。
17. Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
18. 安娜公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡觉没有穿任何东西。
18. Princess Anna: That's the part above. You know some people sleep with nothing on.
19. 乔·布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。
19. Joe Bradley: You should always be wearing my clothes.
20. 另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?
20. Another journalist: Among the cities visited, which one does Your Highness like the most?
21. 安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
21. Princess Anna: Am I here all night, alone?
22. 安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
22. Princess Anna: I am very confident about this... just as I firmly believe in the friendship between the peoples of the two countries.
23. 将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…
23. General Purovno: (Hint) Each one has its unique qualities...
24. 安娜公主:我现在必须要离开你了。我会走到那个拐角,然后转弯。你就留在车里把车开走。答应我,别看我拐弯。你把车开走。离开我。就如同我离开你一样。
24. Princess Anna: I have to leave you now. I'll walk to that corner and then turn. You just stay in the car and drive away. Promise me, don't look back as I turn. Drive the car away. Leave me. Just as I am leaving you.
25. 乔·布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
25. Joe Bradley: That would be if you didn't count me in.
26. 安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅。
26. Princess Anna: You can call me Anya.
27. 安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。
27. Princess Anna: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of anything to say.
28. 安娜公主:那么你是?
28. Princess Anna: So, who are you?
29. 女伯爵:我很高兴地说我不是这样的。
29. Countess: I am pleased to say that is not the case with me.
30. 安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。
30. Princess Anna: It seems that's exactly what I've been doing.
31. 乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。
31. Joe Bradley: Can I say, on behalf of... my newspaper: The faith of our prince is beyond doubt.
32. 安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
32. Princess Anna: You can sit down now.
33. 记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢
33. Journalist: Your Highness, which city you visited left the most profound impression on you?
34. (J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most)
34. (J: Which of the fifties that you visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?)
35. 安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难…罗马,无疑是罗马我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
35. Princess Anne: Each city has its own unique and unforgettable charm, it's hard... Rome, undoubtedly Rome, I will cherish the memories I have here forever!
36. (A: Each in its own way was unforgettable It would be difficult to …Rome By all means, Rome I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
36. (A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to... Rome. By all means, Rome! I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
37. Well,life isn‘t always what one likes,istn‘t it嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不
37. Well, life isn't always what one likes, is it?
38. Princess:Shall I cook something
38. Princess: Shall I cook something?
39. Joe:No kitchenAnd nothing to cookI always eat out
39. Joe: No kitchen, and nothing to cook. I always eat out.
40. Princesso you like that
40. Princesso, do you like that?
41. Joe:Well,life isn‘t always what one likes,isn‘t it
41. Joe: Well, life isn't always what one likes, is it?
42. Princess:No,it isn‘t
42. Princess: No, it isn't.
43. 这段对话,是逃出宫门的公主与新闻记者Joe渡过快乐的一天后,回到Joe的住处时,
43. This conversation took place after the princess, having spent a happy day with the journalist Joe, returned to Joe's residence.
44. 与他的谈话。公主的回答是:No,it isn‘t正是她对出宫后的生活有感而发。最后,公主
44. Conversation with him. The princess's response was: "No, it isn't," which was exactly what she felt about life after leaving the palace. Finally, the princess...
45. 怀着与Joe共渡自由生活的美好回忆,返回宫中。
45. Returning to the palace with beautiful memories of sharing a life of freedom with Joe.
46. 现在,我必须离开了。我走到街角,然后转弯。答应我,别看着我,把车开走,离开我,就像我离开你。
46. Now, I must leave. I walk to the corner of the street and then turn. Promise me, don't watch me, drive away, leave me, just as I am leaving you.
47. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes
47. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes
48. Princess Ann: It seems I do
48. Princess Ann: It seems I do.
49. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
49. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This text appears to be a placeholder or a continuation symbol used in documents or lists to indicate a section break or to separate items. The translation remains the same in English.
50. Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too
50. Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I also hate all my underwear.
51. Countess: My dear, you have lovely things
51. Countess: My dear, you have lovely things.
52. Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old Why can't I sleep in pajamas
52. Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas?
53. Countess: Pajamas
53. Countess: Pajamas
54. Princess Ann: Just the top part Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all
54. Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
55. Countess: I rejoice to say I do not
55. Countess: I am pleased to say that I do not
56. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations
56. Reporter: And in Your Highness's opinion, what is the outlook for friendship among nations?
57. 记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
57. Journalist: So, from Your Highness' perspective, what is the outlook between the two countries?
58. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it as I have faith in relations between people
58. Princess Ann: I have full faith in it, just as I have faith in the relationships between people.
59. 安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
59. Princess Anna: I am very confident about this... just as I firmly believe in the friendship between the peoples of the two countries.