Products
面书号 2025-01-15 21:44 7
——探寻生活的智慧之光
——Seeking the light of wisdom in life
1. 不要评判别人的长相,因为他们不是靠你吃饭的。
1. Don't judge others by their appearance, as they are not dependent on you for their livelihood.
2. 我高贵单身,就是为了等到和你谈恋爱结婚。
2. I am a noble singleton, just waiting to fall in love and get married with you.
3. 在所有改变的事物中,我最喜欢你。
3. Among all the things that have changed, I like you the most.
4. 不要把我对你的耐心当成你无耻的资本。
4. Do not take my patience with you as your capital for shamelessness.
5. 当你看到日落;记住明天的早晨更美好。
5. When you see the sunset; remember that tomorrow's morning will be even better.
6. 女人是用来疼的,男人是用来养家的!
6. Women are meant to be cherished, and men are meant to support the family!
7. 很多人都在说:你懂的,我想说:我不懂。
7. Many people are saying: You know it, but I want to say: I don't know.
8. 别说我抄作业,我只是大自然的搬运工!
8. Don't say I'm copying homework; I'm just a laborer of nature!
9. 我想念的不是你,而是你给我的致命过去。
9. What I miss is not you, but the fatal past you gave me.
10. 爱情和* *,红眼都投注在器官上。
10. Love and * * *, red eyes all bet on the organs.
11. 我胖的原因是很多东西在心里,我不瘦。
11. The reason I am fat is that I have a lot of things bottled up inside me, and I am not slim.
12. 我高度近视:看不清米外是人还是狗。
12. I am extremely myopic: I can't tell whether it's a person or a dog outside a meter away.
13. 我们所谓的爱情,原来只是一厢情愿。
13. What we call love is, in fact, only one-sided.
14. 这个世界太疯狂了,怪物给奥特曼当伴娘。
14. This world is too crazy, monsters are acting as bridesmaids for Ultraman.
15. 只是因为字数太多;产生如此多的电话账单。
15. It's just because there are too many words; they generate so many phone bills.
16. 我只是在你的伤口上撒了盐,因为我饿了。
16. I just poured salt on your wounds because I was hungry.
17. 夏天依旧,旧时光的微笑留下了满目疮痍。
17. The summer remains, and the smile of the old days has left scars all around.
18. 你的肺活量是多少?你这么能吹牛逼。
18. How much is your lung capacity? You can talk such big talk.
19. 不要在我面前骄傲,总有一天我会笑着看你哭。
19. Do not be proud in front of me, for one day I will laugh as I watch you cry.
20. 恐龙灭绝是因为化妆创造了一个美丽的世界。
20. The extinction of dinosaurs was due to the creation of a beautiful world by cosmetics.
21. mdash擦干伤心的眼泪,回到悠闲的岁月。
21. Dry the tears of sadness and return to the leisurely days.
22. 我已经很久没便宜过了,婊子。听说你已经变成一男一女了?
22. I haven't been cheap in a long time, whore. I heard you've become both a man and a woman now?
23. 我生来就是国王,我制定了自己的法律。遵循它的人兴旺,不遵守它的人死亡。
23. I was born a king, and I have made my own laws. Those who follow it thrive, while those who do not die.
24. 无论在哪里,我们都能发挥出厚脸皮的精神。
24. No matter where we are, we can always display the spirit of having a thick skin.
25. 就算再想哭,也要笑着说:你是大爷。
25. Even if you want to cry, you should smile and say: You're the big shot.
26. 我不能去购物。一逛街就发现自己什么都缺!
26. I can't go shopping. As soon as I go out, I find out that I need everything!
27. 能动手的尽量不吵,能死的尽量不留活口。
27. Try not to cause a ruckus if you can handle it yourself, and try not to leave any survivors if you can kill them.
28. 雨后还是晴天。我不需要你的怜悯。
28. It's either sunny after the rain or still sunny. I don't need your pity.
29. 如果你给不了我想要的爱,请让我走。
29. If you can't give me the love I want, let me go.
30. 明明不是陌生人,却装得比陌生人还陌生!
30. He's not a stranger at all, but he acts like he's even more of a stranger!
31. 大家都说我胖!其实我就是瘦!
31. Everyone keeps saying I'm fat! But actually, I'm thin!
32. 童鞋,看到一个鸡蛋,就扔一个鸡蛋给他们。
32. Kid shoes, see an egg, throw an egg at them.
33. 人生漫漫,要和有趣的人在一起,比如我。
33. Life is long, so it's important to be with interesting people, like me.
34. 暑假又来了,变瘦变白变高的决心又来了。
34. The summer vacation is here again, and the determination to lose weight, become fair-skinned, and grow taller is back.
35. 我是什么样的人,取决于别人怎么对待我。
35. Who I am depends on how others treat me.
36. 流量强奸了话费,生了个王八蛋叫停机。
36. Data traffic has overwhelmed the phone bill, giving birth to a bastard called disconnection.
37. 毕业后,为什么感觉有东西不见了。
37. After graduation, why do I feel like something is missing?
38. 我天性坚强。只要我没死,我还能狂笑。
38. I am inherently strong. As long as I am not dead, I can still laugh uproariously.
39. 你前面是绿色的。你在等谁?
39. There's green in front of you. Who are you waiting for?
40. 走自己的路,好好活着,既然能赢,为什么输不起?
40. Walk your own path, live well, since you can win, why can't you bear to lose?
41. 飞机,飞机,你够麻烦了吗?赶紧飞回去。
41. Plane, plane, are you tired of causing trouble? Hurry up and fly back.
42. 长得帅不是靠父母。长得帅是真本事。
42. Good looks are not inherited from parents. Good looks are a real skill.
43. 我从来不看重朋友,因为从来没有这样的机会。
43. I have never valued friends, because there has never been such an opportunity.
44. 我是那种不怕死不怕痛,就怕失去你的人。
44. I'm the kind of person who isn't afraid of death or pain, but I'm afraid of losing you.
45. 你说你爱我吗?那请你过去扇她一巴掌。
45. Do you say you love me? Then go over there and give her a slap.
46. 请问你的棺材是滑动的还是翻转的?
46. What type of coffin do you have, sliding or flipping?
47. 爱一个人不难,最难的是爱她(他)的附属品。
47. It's not hard to love someone, but the hardest part is to love their attachments.
48. 其实你是幸福的,不用在我面前表白。
48. Actually, you are happy, no need to confess in front of me.