句子

句子

Products

当前位置:首页 > 句子 >

“关系已断,翻篇新生活!”中英文

面书号 2026-01-22 12:27 1


“关系已断,篇章新生活!翻开这一页,迎接属于我的全新篇章。”

"The relationship has ended, a new chapter of life begins! Turn the page and welcome a brand new chapter that belongs to me."

1. ❹没有争吵和纠缠,是我给这段关系最后的体面。

1. It was the last bit of dignity I gave to this relationship, without arguments and entanglements.

2. ❼不再追问对错,只愿往后日子,别再重蹈覆辙。

2. 34. No longer questioning right or wrong, only hoping that in the days to come, we don't repeat the same mistakes.

3. ❿翻篇不是删除过去,是为了让新的故事开始。

3. Turning the page is not about deleting the past, but to let a new story begin.

4. ❽收回曾经的满心欢喜,把自己重新放回优先顺位。

4. Take back the once full heart, and put yourself back on the priority list.

5. ❶从此山水不相逢,各自安好不相送。

5. ❶ Henceforth, the mountains and rivers shall no longer meet, each shall fare well without sending the other off.

6. ❾告别错的,才能和对的相逢,这话我信了。

6. Only by saying goodbye to the wrong can we meet the right. I believe in this saying.

7. ❺往后的路,我就不陪你走了,祝你平安,也祝我自由。

7. From now on, I will not accompany you on the road ahead. May you be safe, and may I also be free.

8. ❻那些没说出口的遗憾,就让它随风散了吧。

8. Let those unspoken regrets drift away with the wind.

9. ❷放过你,也算是放过我自己。

9. ❷ Letting you go is also like letting myself go.

10. ❸旧账就别再翻,故事就讲到这一段。

10. Let's not bring up old debts, and let's end the story here.