Products
面书号 2025-02-07 18:24 14
1. 我已亭亭 不忧 亦不惧
1. I stand gracefully, neither worried nor fearful.
2. 夜来又异趣,月照如染蓝 曼陀罗花仙子:秋风不敢吹,谓是天上香 刺蘼花仙子:且对清酤湛,其馀任是非 笑靥花仙子:笑靥半含还半吐,素心皎皎濯醍醐 扶桑花仙子:名园不肯争颜色,灼灼夭桃野水滨 凤凰花仙子:火离 如火如荼凤凰花 真珠兰花仙子: 香风满四野,素姿凝清光 蝴蝶花仙子:金翅翩翩翻碧林, 采香风乘侣芳傧 红叶花仙子:风中舞动俏精灵,红叶飘飘舞秋风 木犀花仙子:不随秋月閟天香,冰雪丛中见缕黄 苹果花仙子: 渺渺苹花无限意 樱桃花仙子:汉家旧种明光殿,炎帝还书本草经 山柳兰花仙子:橘色山柳兰 敏锐眼光,独具慧眼 鹤望兰花仙子:独栖高枝,深远是萼,纯情是蕊 紫藤花仙子:南国红蕉将比貌,西陵青柏结同心 茉莉花仙子:虽无艳态惊群目,幸有清香压九秋 素馨花仙子:珠掠盘明月,花梳间海棠 桔梗花仙子:蓝紫色的梦,不变的是爱 喜报三元花仙子:岂伊地气暖,自有岁寒心 文心兰花仙子:能白更兼黄,无人亦自芳。寸心原不大,容得许多香 相思豆花仙子:红豆生南国,春来发几枝 风信子花仙子:花开风信子,香韵暗流连 腊梅花仙子:瘦削只缘冰镂骨,孤高宜借月传神 玳玳花仙子:笑靥含三春秀色, 清香蕴四季风流 碧桃花仙子:枝上白云吹不散,阶前明月照疑空 杜鹃花仙子:何须名苑看春风,一路山花不负侬 迎春花仙子:迎得春来非自足,百花千卉共芬芳 灵芝草仙子:百里冰川 灵芝生王地,朱草被洛滨,荣华相晃耀,光采哗若神 琼花仙子:谁移琪树下仙乡,二月轻冰八月霜 玉簇花仙子:紫气东来,吉庆有余 睡莲花仙子:水覆空翠色,花开冷红颜 白兰花仙子:翠条多力引风长,点破银花玉雪香 丁香花仙子:只恐天花散无迹,拟将汀管写娉婷 绿萼梅花仙子:万卉凋零愈精神,香飘岩壑染流云 紫罗兰花仙子:花愿长开,水愿长流,人愿长久 丽春花仙子:百草竞春华,丽春应最胜。
2. Another enchanting night, the moon shines like dyed blue Mandala Flower Fairy: The autumn wind dares not blow, thinking it's the fragrance from heaven Broom Flower Fairy: Let's enjoy the clear wine, the rest is up to others to judge Smiling Face Flower Fairy: The smile is half hidden and half revealed, the pure heart is bright and clear, like washing with nectar Sakura Flower Fairy: The famous garden doesn't compete for colors, the bright peaches bloom by the wild riverside Phoenix Flower Fairy: Fire-like, as fiery as the phoenix flowers Pearl Lily Flower Fairy: The fragrance fills the four wilds, the simple posture condensed with clear light Butterfly Flower Fairy: Golden wings fluttering through the green forest, collecting the fragrant wind with companions Red Leaf Flower Fairy: Dancing in the wind, the red leaves fluttering in the autumn breeze Osmanthus Flower Fairy: Not following the autumn moon, the scent of the frosty ice and snow reveals a trace of yellow Apple Blossom Flower Fairy: The endless meaning of the apple blossoms Cherry Blossom Flower Fairy: The ancient variety of the Han Dynasty in the Bright Light Palace, Emperor Yan returns the Materia Medica Mountain Almond Flower Fairy: Orange-colored mountain almond, with keen eyes and unique insight Crane Orchid Flower Fairy: Alone perched on high branches, the distant sepals, the pure petal Wisteria Flower Fairy: The beauty of the southern red banana can be compared, the western Lingling green cypress joins in unity Jasmine Flower Fairy: Although without the charming appearance that surprises the crowd, fortunate in having the fragrance that surpasses the autumn Scentless Lily Flower Fairy: The pearl-like moonlight, the flower comb between the crabapple Plum Blossom Flower Fairy: The blue purple dream, unchanging is love Triple Happiness Flower Fairy: Not because the earth's atmosphere is warm, but because of the enduring heart in the cold winter Orchid Flower Fairy: Can be white or yellow, even without others, it is fragrant. The heart is not big, but it can contain many fragrances Red Bean Flower Fairy: The red bean grows in the southern land, how many branches bloom in spring Hyacinth Flower Fairy: The hyacinth blooms, the fragrance subtly connects Winter Jasmine Flower Fairy: Thin and delicate due to the ice-carved bone, solitary and noble, suitable to convey the essence of the moon Mandarin Orange Flower Fairy: The smile contains the beauty of three spring, the fragrance contains the charm of four seasons Plum Blossom Flower Fairy: The white clouds on the branches cannot be scattered, the bright moon in front of the steps seems empty Cuckoo Flower Fairy: There is no need to look at the spring breeze in the famous garden, the mountain flowers along the way do not fail you Daffodil Flower Fairy: Welcoming the spring is not enough, the fragrance of a thousand flowers and grasses is shared Lingzhi Grass Fairy: Over a hundred miles of glaciers, lingzhi grows on the earth, red grass covers the Luo River, glory shines, brilliance is like the gods Jade Blossom Flower Fairy: The purple gas comes from the east, there is more than enough joy Water Lily Flower Fairy: Covered with empty green, the flowers bloom with a cold red face Yulan Flower Fairy: Green twigs with great strength, attracting the wind for a long time, breaking through the silver flowers and the scent of jade snow Lilac Flower Fairy: Fearing that the heavenly flowers will scatter without trace, trying to write elegance with the reed Green Calyx Plum Blossom Fairy: The more the flowers wither, the more spirited they become, the fragrance spreads through the ravines and clouds Violet Orchid Flower Fairy: The wish of the flowers to always bloom, the water to always flow, and the people to always live long Beautiful Spring Flower Fairy: A hundred herbs compete for spring beauty, the beautiful spring should be the most excellent.
3. 作为诗人画家的席慕蓉既写荷花又画荷花,对荷花可谓一往情深
3. As a poet-painter, Shuimuren writes about lotus flowers and paints them as well, showing a deep affection for the lotus.
4. 《面朝大海, 春暖花开》
4. "Facing the Sea, Spring Breezes and Blooming Flowers"
5. 假如爱情可以解释、誓言可以修改,假如你我的相遇,可以重新安排,那么,生活就会比较容易,假如,有一天,我终于能将你忘记,然而,这不是随便传说的故事,也不是明天才要上演的戏剧,我无法找出原稿然后将你一笔抹去。
5. If love could be explained, promises could be altered, and if our meeting could be rearranged, then life would be easier. If, one day, I could finally forget you, but this is not a随便传说的 story, nor a play that will be performed tomorrow. I cannot find the original script and then erase you from it.
6. 你若曾是江南采莲的女子,我必是你皓腕下错过的那一朵。你若曾是那个逃学的顽童,我必是从你袋中掉落的那颗崭新的弹珠,在路旁草丛里,目送你毫不知情地远去。你若曾是面壁的高僧,我必是殿前的那一炷香,焚烧着,陪伴过你一段静穆的时光。
6. If you were once a woman picking lotus flowers in the south of the Yangtze, I must have been that one missed lotus under your fair arms. If you were once that mischievous child skipping school, I must have been that shiny new marble that fell from your pocket, lying amidst the grass by the roadside, watching you walk away in ignorance. If you were once an ascetic meditating against the wall, I must have been that stick of incense before the palace, burning and accompanying you through a period of tranquil time.
7. 傍晚的云霞 熟睡
7. The sunset clouds are sleeping peacefully.
8. 五百年前,五百年后,有没有一个女子前来,为你含泪低唱。
8. Five hundred years ago, five hundred years later, whether a woman comes to sing for you with tears in her eyes.
9. 为什么唱你时总不能成声,写你不能成章,而一提起你便有烈火焚起,火中有你万里的躯体,有你千年的面容有,你的云,你的树,你的风。
9. Why is it that when I sing about you, I can't make a sound, and when I write about you, I can't form a passage? But as soon as I mention you, a fierce fire is ignited within me, in the flames there is your body stretching across ten thousand miles, your thousand-year-old face, your clouds, your trees, and your winds.
10. 如何让你遇见我,在我最美丽的时刻,为这我已在佛前,求了五百年,求他让我们结一段尘缘。
10. How can you meet me at the most beautiful moment of my life? For this, I have prayed in front of the Buddha for five hundred years, asking him to let us form a worldly connection.
11. 我喜欢将暮未暮的原野,在这时候,所有的颜色都已沉静。
11. I like the fields at the twilight, when all colors have become serene.
12. 我喜欢出发,喜欢离开。
12. I like to embark, I like to leave.
13. 你曾经那样那样爱恋过我,在你厌倦我之前。
13. You loved me so deeply, before you grew tired of me.
14. 星星变奏曲 作者 江河 如果大地的每个角落都充满了光明 谁还需要星星,谁还会 在夜里凝望 寻找遥远的安慰 谁不愿意 每天 都是一首诗 每一个字都是一颗星 像蜜蜂在心头颤动 谁不愿意,有一个柔软的晚上 柔软得像一片湖 萤火虫和星星在睡莲丛中游动 谁不喜欢春天,鸟落满枝头 像星星落满天空 闪闪烁烁的声音从远方飘来 一团团白丁香朦朦胧胧 如果大地的每个角落都充满了光明 谁还需要星星,谁还会 在寒冷中寂寞地燃烧 寻求星星点点的希望 谁愿意 一年又一年 总写苦难的诗 每一首都是一群颤抖的星星 像冰雪覆盖在心头 谁愿意,看着夜晚冻僵 僵硬得像一片土地 风吹落一颗又一颗瘦小的星 谁不喜欢飘动的旗子,喜欢火 涌出金黄的星星 在天上的星星疲倦了的时候——升起 去照亮太阳照不到的地方 《汶川,没有哭泣》 让我们脚下都垫一块石头 无怨地、镇静地 面对这场灾难 把死去的生命埋进大地 把破灭的梦想埋进河流 把一个忧郁的世界,埋进黎明 当太阳从夜的背后升起 去看种子般发芽的生活 怎样在喋血的深谷顽强的燃烧 我们的亲人将复苏 开出花朵,燃成火焰 这,就是生命最真实的形态 像花草不息地开放又枯萎 没有什么比生命更强大 挥去泪水,喊一声:祖国 这里没有一朵凋零的花 只有青春,只有生命 我们的根扎在一起 扎在这废墟中坚强挺立的脊梁上 掬一捧泪,或一捧血 里面是另一个世界 没有门,依然会传送你我 低低地呼唤 和倔强的生命最简单地回响 那些亲人与我们并肩站着 让我们一起准备好 迎接严峻生活的挑战 抚平伤痕累累的心 弥合深渊、裂谷和滴血的伤口 尽管这世界有太多风雨、太多意外 却仍然可爱 生命和黎明,将从新的一天开始 一顶塔,会竖起来 一庄桥,会建起来 一条河流会日夜不息地歌唱 一座城市,定会擦净血泪,站起来! 注释:《这是一幅生命的风景》,一位妇产科的护士,大地震后她的孩子在学校里生死未知,而她却一直守在产妇和婴儿的身边,寸步不离。 致,母亲 流水无法将你的美丽带走。 岁月掩盖不住你的美丽。 此生中最动人的歌曲。 璀璨的繁星为我指引一条条道路。 最普通的明灯,点亮我人生中的道路。 坎坷的岁月,感谢你一直与我相伴。 沧桑的年华,是你扶着我成长。 踩着你的肩膀,你让我登上生命的辉煌。 血染的毛衣,你为我编织爱的证明。 不需要苍天作证,你就是我此生的最美。 不需要流水惋惜,无法忘却你的恩情。 给予我最神圣的生命,踩着你的肩膀成长。 给予我人生中的精华,谱写爱的教育。 开始慢慢长大,你是懵懂的岁月最灿烂的花儿。 开始慢慢变化,你默默支持我的绿叶。 花儿,开遍了我整个季节。---永远不会枯萎。 绿叶,最美丽的装扮。-----永远不会凋零。 永生,永恒,永久。 献上我最诚挚的的祝愿。 愿天下所有母亲健康平安。 祖国 莱蒙托夫 我爱祖国,但却用的是奇异的爱情! 连我的理智也不能把它制胜。 无论是鲜血换来的光荣, 无论是充满了高傲的虔诚的宁静, 无论是那远古时代的神圣的传言, 都不能激起我心中的慰藉的幻梦。 但是我爱---自己不知道为什么 它那草原上凄清冷漠的沉静, 它那随风晃动的无尽的森林, 它那大海似地汹涌的河水的奔腾, 我爱乘着车奔上那村落间的小路, 用缓慢的目光透过那苍茫的夜色, 惦念着自己夜间住宿之处,迎接着 道路旁点点微微颤动的灯火。 我爱那野火冒起的轻烟, 草原上过夜的大队车马, 苍黄的田野中小山头上, 那一对闪着微光的白桦。 我怀着人所不知的快乐, 望着堆满谷物的打谷场, 覆盖着稻草的农家草房, 镶嵌着浮雕窗板的小窗, 而在有露水的节日夜晚, 在那醉酒的农人笑谈中, 观看那伴着口哨的舞蹈, 我可以直看到夜半更深。 (
14. Variations on the Star, Author: Jiang He If every corner of the earth is filled with light, Who would still need stars, Who would still gaze into the night, Seeking distant comfort? Who wouldn't want every day to be a poem, Every word a star, Like a bee's tremble in the heart? Who wouldn't want, a soft evening Soft as a lake, Fireflies and stars fluttering in the lotus beds? Who doesn't like spring, Birds filling the branches Like stars filling the sky, Their twinkling voices drifting from afar, Swirling clouds of white lilacs? If every corner of the earth were filled with light, Who would still need stars, Who would still burn lonely in the cold, Seeking a sprinkle of hope? Who would want, year after year, To write poems of苦难, Every one a group of trembling stars, Covering the heart with snow? Who would want, watching the night freeze, Stiff as the earth, Stars falling one by one, Pine trees swaying in the wind? Who doesn't like the fluttering flags, The flames surging with golden stars, Rising when the stars in the sky are tired To illuminate the places the sun cannot reach? "Wenchuan, Without Crying" Let us place a stone beneath our feet Grieflessly, calmly, Face this disaster Burying the lives that have passed away in the earth, Burying the dreams that have been shattered in rivers, Burying a melancholic world into the dawn. As the sun rises from behind the night To see the life that sprouts like seeds, How to burn with fortitude in the blood-soaked valley, Our loved ones will revive, Blossoming, burning into flames. This, is the true form of life, Like flowers that open and wither endlessly. Nothing is more powerful than life. Wipe away tears, shout: Motherland Here, not a flower has withered, Only youth, only life. Our roots are intertwined, Rooted in the sturdy spines that stand firm among the ruins. Pick up a handful of tears, or blood, Inside, another world. No door, yet still, it will convey to you and me Low whispers, and the stubborn echoes of life's resilience. Those who stood by our side Let us be ready together, To meet the challenges of severe life, Heal the wounded heart, Mend the deep gorges, fissures, and bleeding wounds. Though there are too many storms, too many surprises in this world, Yet it is still adorable. Life and dawn, will start from a new day A tower will be erected, A bridge will be built, A river will sing day and night, A city will wipe away blood and tears, rise! Notes: "This is a landscape of life," A nurse in a maternity ward, whose child is still unknown in the aftermath of the earthquake, yet she has remained by the side of mothers and infants, never leaving. To the mothers, the flowing water cannot take away your beauty. Time cannot hide your beauty. The most moving song of this life. The twinkling stars guide me through paths. The most ordinary lantern, lights the way of my life. The years of difficulty, thank you for always being with me. The years of vicissitude, it is you who helped me grow up. Standing on your shoulders, I climbed the pinnacle of life. The blood-stained sweater, you wove the proof of love. Without the heavens as witness, you are the most beautiful in my life. Without the sorrow of the flowing water, I can never forget your kindness. You gave me the most sacred life, growing up on your shoulders. You gave me the essence of life, composing the education of love. As I began to grow up, you were the most brilliant flower in the懵懂的 years. As I began to change, you silently supported me as my leaves. The flowers blossomed all season long.---Never to wither. The leaves, the most beautiful decoration-----Never to fall. Eternity, ever-lasting, permanent. Offering my most sincere wishes. May all mothers in the world be healthy and safe. Motherland, Lermontov I love my motherland, but with an extraordinary love! Even my reason cannot subdue it. Whether it is the glory won with blood, or the serene devotion filled with pride, or the sacred rumors of ancient times, none can stir the dream of comfort in my heart. But I love---for no reason, it is its silent and desolate calm on the prairie, its endless forests swaying with the wind, its river surging like the sea, I love racing on the narrow roads between villages, looking through the dim night, thinking of where I will stay at night, welcoming the faint flickers of light by the road. I love the smoke rising from the wildfire, the long队伍 of horses camped out on the prairie, the pair of white birches twinkling in the small hills under a golden hue. With joy that no one knows, I look at the grain field piled high with corn, the farmhouse with thatched roofs, the window with bas-reliefs, and in the dewy night of a festive evening, amidst the laughter of the drunken farmers, watching the dance with whistles, I can see it until the midnight.
15. 不是来得太早 就是
15. It's either too early or...
16. 那一束 睡莲花影
16. The shadow of that lotus flower in bloom
17. 在这些诗歌中,荷花的意象都寄托着诗人纯洁,高贵,美好的诗心
17. In these poems, the imagery of lotus flowers embodies the purity, nobility, and beautiful poetic spirit of the poet.
18. 当桎梏卸落,我终于剩下一副透明的躯体,含泪在星空中悄然掠过。
18. As the shackles fell away, I was left with a transparent body, silently gliding through the stars with tears in my eyes.
19. 再也没有,比此刻,更该一饮而尽的理由。
19. There is no better reason to take a drink than right now.
20. 陌生人, 我也为你祝福
20. Stranger, I also send you my blessings.
21. 我有一所房子, 面朝大海, 春暖花开
21. I have a house facing the sea, where spring is warm and flowers bloom.
22. 人若能转世,世间若真有轮回,那么,我爱,我们前生曾经是什么?
22. If people can be reborn and if there truly is reincarnation in the world, then, my love, what were we in our previous life?
23. 我真喜欢那样的梦,明明知道你已为我拔涉千里,却又觉得芳草鲜美,落英缤纷,好象你我才初初相遇。
23. I really love such dreams. Even though I know you have traveled thousands of miles for me, it still feels like the grass is fresh and green, and the fallen petals are scattered everywhere, as if we have just met for the first time.
24. 少年的时候,我疯狂的喜欢,带我走这三个字。现在,我再也不会率性的让任何人带我走。我学会了,自己走。
24. In my youth, I was疯狂地喜欢 those words "take me along." Now, I will never let anyone take me along so impulsively. I've learned to walk on my own.
25. "荷花"意象在席慕蓉诗中多有出现,如《距离》:"可是有的时候/严厉的你也会忽然忘记/也会回头来殷殷询问/荷花的消息和那年的/山月的踪迹"《艺术家》:"你已用泪洗净我的笔/好让我在今夜画出满池的风雨/而在心中那个芬芳的角落/你为我雕出一朵永不凋谢的荷"《一个画荷的下午》:"在那个七月的午后/在新雨的荷前/如果/如果你没有回头"
25. The image of "lotus" frequently appears in Xi Murong's poems, such as in "Distance": "But sometimes/You, who are strict, will suddenly forget/And turn back to eagerly inquire about/the news of the lotus and the trace of that year's/Mountain Moon" In "The Artist": "You have washed my pen with tears/So that I can paint a pool full of wind and rain tonight/And in that fragrant corner of my heart/You carved for me a lotus that never wilts" In "An Afternoon Painting Lotus": "On that July afternoon/in front of the lotus after the new rain/If/If you had not turned back"
26. 实也没有什么,好担心的,我答应你雾散尽之后,我就启程。
26. There really isn't much to worry about. I promise you that I will set off after the fog clears.
27. 在他强壮温柔的护翼下,我知道,我很知道啊,我是一个受纵容的女子。
27. Under his strong and gentle wing, I know, I know very well, I am a woman indulged.
28. 记忆是相会的一种形式,健忘是自由的一种形式。
28. Memory is a form of reunion, and forgetfulness is a form of freedom.
29. 亲爱的朋友,请别错怪那韶光改人容颜,我们自己才是那个化装师。
29. Dear friend, please don't blame the fleeting years for changing our faces; we ourselves are the makeup artists.
30. 从明天起, 做一个幸福的人
30. From tomorrow on, be a happy person.
31. 6席慕容的 在黑暗的河流上 的朗诵视频
31. A recitation video of Xiayu Mu's "On the Dark River"
32. 除了 除了在有些个
32. Besides, besides in some cases...
33. 而明日,明日又隔天涯。
33. And tomorrow, tomorrow brings another day, separated by the ends of the earth.
34. 我不能选择我的命运,是命运选择了我。
34. I cannot choose my destiny; it is destiny that chooses me.
35. 假如真相是种伤害,请选择假话。假如假话是一种伤害,请选择沈默。假如沈默是一种伤害,请选择离开。
35. If the truth is a wound, choose a lie. If a lie is a wound, choose silence. If silence is a wound, choose to leave.
36. 我知道凡是美丽的总不肯,也不会为谁停留。所以,我把我的爱情和忧伤挂在墙上展览,并且出售。
36. I know that all that is beautiful is unwilling and unable to stay for anyone. So, I hang my love and sorrow on the wall for exhibition and for sale.
37. 就是在这样一个,美丽的时刻,渴望你能拥我入怀。
37. It is at such a beautiful moment that I long for you to embrace me in your arms.
38. 如山岗上那静静的明月 席慕蓉《错误》 假如爱情可以解释、誓言可以修改
38. As the quiet full moon on the hill, Xi Muruong, "Error" If love could be explained, promises could be modified
39. 《夏日午后》作者:席慕蓉想你 和那一个夏日的午后想你从林深处缓缓走来是我含笑的出水的莲是我的 最最温柔最易疼痛的那一部分是我的 圣洁遥远最不可碰触的华年极愿 如庞贝的命运将一切最美的在瞬间烧熔含泪成为永恒的模子好能一次次地 在千万年间重复地 重复地 重复地嵌进你我的心中《莲的心事》作者:席慕蓉 我 是一朵盛开的夏莲 多希望 你能看见现在的我 风霜还不曾来侵蚀 秋雨还未滴落 青涩的季节又已离我远去 我已亭亭 不忧 亦不惧 现在 正是 最美丽的时刻 重门却已深锁 在芬芳的笑靥之后 谁人知我莲的心事 无缘的你啊 不是来得太早 就是 太迟。
39. "Afternoon in Summer" Author: Xiemuren Thinking of you, and thinking of you on that summer afternoon, as you slowly emerge from the depths of the forest, it's me with a smile, the lotus emerging from the water, the tenderest, most vulnerable part of me. It's my pure, distant, unattainable youth, so very willing, like the fate of Pompeii, to melt all the loveliest things in an instant, to become a mold of eternity with tears, so that I can be embedded in your heart and mine, over and over again, for millions of years. "The Heart of the Lotus" Author: Xiemuren I am a blooming lotus in summer, how I wish you could see me now. The wind and frost have not yet侵蚀, the autumn rain has not yet dropped, the naive season has already drifted away from me. I am upright, not worried, not afraid. Now is the most beautiful moment. The heavy doors are already locked. Behind the fragrant smile, who knows the heart of the lotus? To you, the one with no chance, it's either too early or too late.
40. 然而 如果你愿意
40. However, if you are willing...
41. 素颜 邂逅一刹那轻颤
41. Natural look, a fleeting encounter causes a slight tremble
42. 想你 和那一个
42. Thinking of you and that one.
43. 有关荷花的散文,席慕蓉写有多篇:《荷花七则》,《愿望》,《花之音》,《荷田手记》,《睡莲》她在《时间草原》序《初心》里谈到:"'天真无邪'如夏日初发的芙蓉,可贵的就是那瞬间的饱满与洁净, 但是人生能有几次那样的幸福?只要不断成长着的人,心中就会不断染上尘埃读诗,写诗,其实就是个体在无可奈何的沉沦中对洁净饱满的'初心'的渴望"荷花的饱满即高贵,大气如果说,荷花在不同诗人,作家那里还有多重阐释,在席慕蓉诗中只有一个:纯洁,高贵这是荷花在她心中永恒的心象带着这样的心象,席慕蓉在诗中不断地书写着荷花
43. About the lotus flowers, Xi Mourong has written many essays: "Seven Pieces on the Lotus", "Desire", "The Sound of Flowers", "Memoirs of the Lotus Field", "Nymphaea". In the preface "The Original Heart" of "Time Prairie", she said: "The 'innocence' of the lotus flowers just blooming in summer is valuable for their instant fullness and purity, but how many times can one experience such happiness in life? As long as a person is growing and developing, their heart will constantly be contaminated with dust. Reading poetry, writing poetry, is actually an individual's longing for the clean and full 'original heart' in the face of inevitable decline." The fullness of the lotus represents its nobility; when it comes to the interpretation of the lotus by different poets and writers, there may be multiple meanings, but in Xi Mourong's poetry, it is only purity and nobility. This is the eternal image of the lotus in her heart, and with this image, Xi Mourong continuously writes about the lotus in her poetry.
44. 因此,今生相逢,总觉得有些前缘未尽,却又很恍惚,无法仔细地去分辨,无法一一地向你说出。
44. Therefore, in this life's encounter, I always feel as if there are some past connections left unresolved, yet I am also quite confused, unable to discern them carefully, and unable to tell you about them one by one.
45. 艾青的《我爱这土地》,可能有点短,不过真的很感人。 假如我是一只鸟, 我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱: 这被暴风雨所打击着的土地, 这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流, 这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风, 和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明…… ——然后我死了, 连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。 为什么我的眼里常含泪水? 因为我对这土地爱得深沉…… 祖国啊 我亲爱的祖国舒婷 我是你河边上破旧的老水车数百年来纺着疲惫的歌我是你额上熏黑的矿灯照
45. Ai Qing's "I Love This Land" may be a bit short, but it is truly touching. If I were a bird, I should also sing with a hoarse throat: This land beaten by storms, these rivers that are always surging with our sorrow and anger, this wind that never ceases to rage, and that incredibly gentle dawn that comes from the woods... — And then I die, even my feathers rot in the land. Why do my eyes often brim with tears? Because I love this land so deeply... Motherland, my dear motherland, Shu Ting, you are the old, dilapidated waterwheel by my river, spinning the weary song for hundreds of years; you are the soot-blackened miner's lamp on your brow...
46. 他的世界没有她,她的世界只有他。世界就是这样,从来没有公平可言。这是一场没有时限的角力战,谁在乎的越多,就输的越惨。
46. His world without her, her world with only him. The world is like that, never fair. This is a never-ending struggle, and the more one cares, the more惨ly one loses.
47. 年轻的爱,原来只能像一场流星雨。
47. Young love, it turns out, can only be like a meteor shower.
48. 总希望,二十岁的那个月夜,能再回来。
48. Always hoping that that night at the age of twenty could come back again.
49. 细雨霏霏,不是我的泪。
49. The fine rain falling is not my tears.
50. 今生今世 永不再将你想起
50. In this life and the next, I shall never remember you again.
51. 亲爱的朋友 我一无长物
51. Dear friend, I have nothing to my name.
52. 如果你愿意 我将
52. If you wish, I will
53. 没有怨恨的青春 才会了无遗憾
53. A youth without resentment will have no regrets.
54. 在石门乡居的后院,她养了六大缸荷花,春天施肥,夏天冒着溽暑写生"有那么多事逼在眼前,有那么多工作要做的我,却差不多花了整个早上的时间来看一朵荷花""我觉得荷花是一个似曾相识的友人,并且,在初识的那一次就见倾心,不忍离去,就这样过了几千年"这似乎道出了荷花在她心中的地位
54. In the backyard of her residence in Shimen Village, she raised six large vats of lotus flowers. She fertilized them in spring and painted them under the scorching summer heat. "With so many things pressing on my mind and so much work to do, I still spent almost the entire morning just watching a single lotus flower." She feels that the lotus flower is a friend she has known before, and she fell in love with it at first sight during their first encounter, reluctant to leave. This has gone on for thousands of years. This seems to reveal the status of the lotus flower in her heart.
55. 回旋 荡漾
55. Swing, undulate
56. 好能一次次地 在千万年间
56. Could it be again and again over tens of thousands of years