祝福

祝福

Products

当前位置:首页 > 祝福 >

揭秘:如何用最恶毒的言语侮辱他人祖宗?

面书号 2025-01-16 00:57 7


It seems like you've provided a text that you want translated into English. However, the text you've given is empty. Please provide the text you wish to have translated, and I'll be happy to assist you.

1. 别跟我说话,我有洁癖。

1. Don't talk to me, I have a洁癖. (Note: "洁癖" is a Chinese term that literally means "clean癖," referring to a specific type of obsession with cleanliness. In English, it could be translated as "obsessive cleanliness" or "cleanliness obsession," but it is often referred to as "OCD related to cleanliness" or simply "cleanliness obsession" for a more accurate cultural context.)

2. 你看起来很野兽派!

2. You look very Fauvist!

3. 别人要开飞机撞双子座,而你正好有跳伞一样的力量。

3. Someone is planning to crash a plane into the Gemini constellation, and you just happen to have the strength of a skydiver.

4. 我建议你好好呆在家里。宠物不允许在街上跑来跑去。

4. I suggest you stay at home properly. Pets are not allowed to run around on the streets.

5. 我没说你不要脸。我是说你不要脸。

5. I didn't say you are shameless. I said you are shameless.

6. 给你阳光,你就会灿烂;给你洪水,你就会被洪水淹没;给你屎,你就有饭吃。

6. Give you sunshine, and you will shine; give you floods, and you will be submerged by floods; give you shit, and you will have food to eat.

7. 蚊子咬到你的脸,就会想自杀。

7. If a mosquito bites your face, you would want to commit suicide.

8. 去掉你的愚蠢是科研成果。成功后,我马上就可以转到中科院了!

8. Removing your foolishness is scientific research achievement. After success, I can transfer to the Chinese Academy of Sciences immediately!

9. 别跟我虚伪,我懒得敷衍。

9. Don't be fake with me, I'm not in the mood to put on a show.

10. 不要说自己一无所有。你不是还病着吗?

10. Don't say you have nothing. Aren't you still sick?

11. 不要觉得自己很稀有,所以要珍惜稀有的东西。

11. Don't feel that you are rare, so cherish the rare things.

12. 脑子没事,装修东西多,连一点水都没有。

12. The brain is fine, but there are many things to be renovated, and there's not even a drop of water.

13. 你的脸就像酒店里旋转的玻璃板。要知道,你脸的半径都超过1m了。

13. Your face is like the revolving glass panel in a hotel. You should know that the radius of your face exceeds 1 meter.

14. 我不再恨你了,因为我不想再记得你了。

14. I no longer hate you, because I don't want to remember you anymore.

15. 为什么用屁股遮住脸?

Why cover the face with the buttocks?

16. 我不明白绳子太长会打结,而你的舌头不会。

16. I don't understand why the rope gets tangled because it's too long, but your tongue doesn't.

17. 看着后面,我急了,扭头就吓跑了百万雄狮。

17. Seeing the situation behind me, I panicked and turned around, frightening the million-strong lions into a hasty retreat.

18. 小人无结,弃根追尾。我喜欢想这件事,而且是在愤怒中想这件事。

18. The mean-spirited person has no knots, and forsakes the root to chase the tail. I like to think about this, and it's in anger that I think about it.

19. 你看起来像车祸现场。

19. You look like a scene from a car accident.

20. 别天天背着这么恶心的脸到处骂人。

20. Don't carry such a disgusting face around everywhere, constantly骂人.

21. 脸先,无力回天。

21. It's too late; there's no turning back.

22. 你还没有完全进化,你真的很难像一个人。

22. You have not fully evolved yet; it's really hard for you to act like a human being.

23. 抱歉,我不懂动物的语言。

23. Sorry, I don't understand the language of animals.

24. 以你的理解力,你可能不明白我所解释的。所以,你继续保持苗条。

24. With your comprehension, you might not understand what I have explained. So, keep slimming down.

25. 去理个发,换个发型。这样看脸最好了。

25. Go get a haircut and change your hairstyle. It looks best on your face this way.

26. 丑不是你的本意,是上帝的脾气。

26. The ugliness is not of your own making, but the wrath of God.

27. 我不是自大,也不是瞎混。我只是厌倦了那些随时可能失去依靠的人。

27. I am not arrogant nor aimless. I am just tired of people who might lose their support at any moment.

28. 你的出现已经突破了人类想象力的极限。

28. Your presence has shattered the limits of human imagination.

29. 不要把我的好当成你贪得无厌的资本,收起你虚伪的嘴脸,给那些需要的人!

29. Do not take my kindness as your reason for being ungrateful, put away your false face, and give to those in need!

30. 你不聪明,还学人家!

30. You're not smart, yet you try to imitate others!

31. 你的脸比骨盆还长。

31. Your face is longer than your pelvis.

32. 我暗恋你,我完全失去理智了。现在我终于抖干了。

32. I have a secret crush on you; I completely lost my mind. Now, I've finally shaken it off.

33. 虽然你不是懦夫,但你是他的祖先。

33. Though you are not a coward, you are his ancestor.

34. 世界上所有形容愚蠢的词汇都是为了显示你的智商而存在的。

34. All the words in the world that describe foolishness exist solely to showcase your IQ.

35. 真的有创意,真的有活下去的勇气!

35. It's truly creative, and it really takes courage to go on living!

36. 时间是一把屠刀,但你丑到无法下手。

36. Time is a blade, but you are ugly to the point where it cannot be wielded.

37. 你就像一只哈巴狗。谁有吃的就跟你去。

37. You're like a lapdog. Follow whoever has food.

38. 当我抱着你的时候,你是一个杯子,当我放开你的时候,你只是一块玻璃。

38. When I hold you in my arms, you are a cup; when I let you go, you are just a piece of glass.