Products
面书号 2025-01-14 12:20 5
1. 《祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国》
1. "O Motherland, My Beloved Motherland"
2. 舒婷
2. Shu Ting
3. 我是你河边上破旧的老水车
3. You are the old waterwheel on my riverbank.
4. 数百年来纺着疲惫的歌;
4. Weaving a weary song for hundreds of years;
5. 我是你额上熏黑的矿灯,
5. I am the miner's lamp soot-blackened on your brow.
6. 照你在历史的隧洞里蜗行摸索;
6. As you crawl and grope your way through the tunnel of history.
7. 我是干瘪的稻穗;是失修的路基;
7. I am a withered ear of rice; I am an unrepaired roadbed.
8. 是淤滩上的驳船
8. It is a barge on the silted beach.
9. 把纤绳深深
9. Tie the rope deeply
10. 勒进你的肩膊;
10. Press it into your shoulder.
11. 祖国啊!
11. Motherland!
12. 我是贫困,
12. I am poverty.
13. 我是悲哀。?>
13. I am sorrowful.?>
14. 我是你祖祖辈辈
14. You are the generations of my ancestors.
15. 痛苦的期望啊,
15. Ah, the painful expectation!
16. 是飞天袖间
16. It is in the sleeves of the celestial flying garment.
17. 千百年来未落在地面的花朵;
17. Flowers that have never fallen to the ground for thousands of years.
18. 我是你簇新的理想,
18. I am your brand-new ideal.
19. 刚从神话的蛛网络络里摆脱;
19. Just freed from the web of myths.
20. 我是你雪被下古莲的胚芽;
20. I am the bud of the ancient lotus beneath your snowy quilt.
21. 我是你挂着眼泪的笑涡;
21. I am the smile crease that carries your tears.
22. 我是新刷出的雪白的起跑线;
22. I am the freshly painted, pristine starting line.
23. 是绯红的黎明
23. It is the crimson dawn.
24. 正在喷薄;
24. In the act of spewing;
25. 我是你的十亿分之一
25. I am one in a billion of you.
26. 是你九百六十万平方的总和;
26. It is the sum total of nine million six hundred thousand square units.
27. 你以伤痕累累的乳-房
27. You bear the scars of your wounded breasts
28. 喂养了
28. Fed
29. 迷惘的我、深思的我、沸腾的我;
29. The confused me, the thoughtful me, the boiling me.
30. 那就从我的血肉之躯上
30. Then from my flesh and blood
31. 去取得
31. Go and get it.
32. 你的;富饶、你的荣光、你的自由;
32. Thine; thy richness, thy glory, thy freedom.
33. 祖国啊,
33. Motherland,
34. 我亲爱的祖国!
34. My dear motherland!
35. 《祖国,我爱你》
35. "Motherland, I Love You"
36. 我爱你叮咚的驼铃
36. I love the jingling bells of your camel.
37. 是它让丝绸之路源远流长
37. It is because of it that the Silk Road has a long and profound history.
38. 我爱你嫩绿的草芽
38. I love your tender green sprouts.
39. 是它覆盖了戈壁沙漠的荒凉
39. It covers the desolate wasteland of the Gobi Desert.
40. 我爱你乡间的牧笛
40. I love the pastoral flute of your countryside.
41. 是它把五彩的音符撒向八方
41. It is it that scatters the colorful musical notes in all directions.
42. 我爱你都市的高楼
42. I love the skyscrapers of your city.
43. 是它把人们的理想托向太阳
43. It is it that elevates people's ideals towards the sun.
44. 我爱你长江的碧波
44. I love the emerald waves of the Yangtze River.
45. 是它把56个民族的心曲弹唱
45. It is it that plucks and sings the hearts' melodies of the 56 ethnic groups.
46. 我爱你黄河的波涛
46. I love the surging waves of the Yellow River.
47. 是它把13亿人民哺育抚养
47. It is the one that has nurtured and raised the 1.3 billion people.
48. 我爱你长城的雄伟
48. I love the majesty of the Great Wall.
49. 是它挺起了中华儿女的脊梁
49. It is it that has straightened the backbone of the Chinese children.
50. 我爱你巍巍的黄山
50. I love you, majestic Mount Huangshan.
51. 是它展现了祖国的秀美端庄
51. It is it that showcases the beautiful and dignified charm of the motherland.
52. 我爱你高原的旷达
52. I love the openness of your plateau.
53. 是它袒露出炎黄子孙的豪放
53. It reveals the boldness of the descendants of Huangdi and Yan帝.
54. 我爱你蔗林的茂密
54. I love the lushness of your sugarcane fields.
55. 是它甜透了亿万人民的心房
55. It has sweetened the hearts of billions of people.
56. 我爱你开放的窗口
56. I love your open window.
57. 是它让文明的花朵争艳芬芳
57. It is it that makes the flowers of civilization bloom and fragrance.
58. 我爱你改革的浪潮
58. I love the wave of your reforms.
59. 是它把贫穷落后的帽子甩掉
59. It is the one that sheds the hat of poverty and backwardness.
60. 我爱你智慧的头脑
60. I love the wisdom in your mind.
61. 是它领回了四大发明的金奖
61. It retrieved the gold award for the Four Great Inventions.
62. 我爱你勤劳的双手
62. I love your hardworking hands.
63. 是它为现代化祖国打扮梳妆
63. It is it that dresses and adorns the modernized motherland.
64. 我爱你伟大的旗帜
64. I love your great banner.
65. 是它代表了人民前进的方向
65. It represents the direction in which the people are advancing.
66. 我爱你五色的风帆
66. I love the five-color sails.
67. 是它让世纪之船鸣笛远航!
67. It is it that signals the century ship to sound its horn and sail far away!
68. 祖国,我爱你
68. Motherland, I love you.
69. 我爱你的草青木秀
69. I love your lush greenery and beautiful trees.
70. 我爱你的鸟鸣蛙唱
70. I love the birds chirping and frogs croaking.
71. 我爱你的山山水水
71. I love your mountains and rivers.
72. 我爱你的城城乡乡
72. I love your city, from city to countryside.
73. 我爱你的风花雪月
73. I love your elegance and romance.
74. 你爱你的丽日艳阳
74. You love your bright sunny days.
75. 是你给了我生命
75. It is you who gave me life.
76. 是你给了我力量
76. It was you who gave me strength.
77. 是你给我的渴望插上了
77. It is you who have given my desire wings
78. 一双飞翔的翅膀
78. A pair of flying wings