Products
面书号 2026-02-05 13:15 9
在浩瀚的星空下,一颗孤独的星星独自闪烁,仿佛在诉说着一个古老而神秘的传说……
1. You have no soul.你根本没有灵魂。
2. Car, and be vigilant!车子,并保持警惕!
3. Without it, you wouldn’t be there.不犯错,也不会有今天。
4. unh! hey, i wasn’t worried for a microsecond.我连一微秒都没害怕过。热破的话,再一次反映了他的无所畏惧,这样的人看来真是作领袖的料。
5. Whenever you look to the stars, think of one of them as my soul.当你抬头仰望星辰,请把其中的一颗星星,当作我的灵魂。
6. You may lose your faith in us,but never in yourselves.你可能对我们失去信心,但永远不要失去自信。
7. I’m asking you to look at all the junk and see the treasure.在垃圾堆中发现宝藏。
8. Hornet, stop lubricating the man.大黄蜂,停止润滑那个人。
9. It’s just impossible sometimes.有时候一点办法都没有。
10. Autobots, Transform and Roll Out.汽车人!变形!出发!
11. You don’t see who’s controlling who.你们都不知道是谁在控制谁。
12. We got a real dilemma here, okay?我现在进退两难。
13. You wanna cut and run, you better do it now.你想打退堂鼓就趁早吧。
14. You see what happens from being a wiseass.这就是自作聪明的下场。
15. 三、变形金刚3经典台词
16. absolutely positively definitely. nobody can get the job done faster than i can. nobody!毫无疑问绝对肯定,没人能比我干这活更快,没人能。新角色罗嗦首次登场,这番话充分显示了他嘴皮子的利索以及——罗嗦,
17. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.自由是每个生物的权利。
18. Panonychus, you again I am disappointed.红蜘蛛,你又让我失望。
19. The legend exists.传奇这东西,他的确还是存在的。
20. my fellow decepticons,as your new leader, i… who disrupts my coronation?! “coronation”, starscream?this is bad comedy. megatron? is that you? here’s a hint!我的霸天虎兄弟们,作为你们的新首领,我…… 谁打断了我的加冕仪式? “加冕仪式”,红蜘蛛,真是一个蹩脚的喜剧。 是你吗?威震天? 给你个提示。 威震天改造后与红蜘蛛的首次对话,红蜘蛛被毁灭。可是这时的惊破天已经不是
21. That ain’t gonna happen.那是不可能的。
22. You know, we got a rule about people messing with people from Texas.跟我们德州人做对,没有好下场。
23. That’s not happening ever.这事儿永远不可能,别再想了。
24. The trouble with loyalty to a cause is that cause will always betray you.效忠的本质问题就是:那个你效忠的对象,注定迟早都会背叛你的。
25. 四、变形金刚4经典台词
26. constructicons,merge for the kill!挖地虎,组合,开始屠杀吧!威震天的命令,下命令时低沉嘶哑的嗓音简直就像恶鬼在咆哮,让人为汽车人的命运担忧。
27. They’re ruining everything.他们这是要毁掉我的一切。
28. You just want to die for the guy.你就是甘愿为他去死。
29. One shall stand and one shall fall.不是你死就是我亡。
30. They built you to do what you were told.他们造你就是要你听命行事。
31. Are we safer on our own, or are we safer with them?靠自己还是靠他们更安全呢?
32. i, galvatron, will crush you just as megatron crushed prime! and you’ll die trying,just like megatron.我,惊破天,要把你砸烂,就像威震天砸烂擎天柱一样!那你会死得很惨,就像威震天一样!不用说了,惊破天vs通天晓。
33. You have no idea what you’re involved with here.这儿的事就像没发生过。
34. loyalty is but a flower in the winds of fear and temptation.忠诚就像一朵脆弱的话,处在恐惧和诱惑的暴风中。
35. I can’t argue with that, kid.这点我无话可说。
36. Do whatever you have to do.尽管放手去做。
37. 五、变形金刚5经典台词
38. 一、变形金刚1经典台词
39. but one day an autobot shall rise from our ranks and use the power of the matrixto light…our darkest hour.until that day…till all are one…总有一天,会有一个人从我们的队伍中成长起来,启动领导模块的力量……照亮我们最黑暗的时刻。总有一天……万众一心…… 大哥的临终遗言,不用多说了。大电影里最经典的话。
40. I’m literally gonna kill you.我一定不会放过你。
41. I’m gonna die trying.我死都要去。
42. nobody summons megatron. then it pleases me to be the first.没人能召唤我威震天。那么很高兴我是第一个。威震天与宇宙大帝的对话,威震天虽然身负重伤,但从话语中仍然能看出他的霸气,只不过大帝的回答更悍。我认为这也是大电影里比较经典的一句话,充分反映了威震天与宇宙大帝的狂傲性格,仅次于大哥的临终遗言。
43. no! such heroic nonsense.不!多么英雄的垂死挣扎啊。
44. Before time began, there was the Cube, we know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil, and so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called earth.在时间创生之前,就有了立方体。我们不知道它来自何方,但它有创造世界万物的力量。我们民族就是这样诞生的。有一段时间,我们和睦相处。但就像所有强大的民族,有的想用它行善,有的想用它作恶。战争就这样爆发了。我们的星球资源殆尽,被死亡吞没。立方体则失落在茫茫宇宙。我们分散在银河系四处寻找,希望找到它以重建家园。我们搜寻每一个星球,每一个世界。正在我们所有希望都将泯灭之际,我们被一个有关新发现的信息带到了一个未知的星球——地球。但我们已经太晚了。
45. 000 and I got two As.Okay Here‘s the dream. Your B-. Dream gone. Kaput. Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do.我要告诉你一个梦想,一个男孩的梦想。一个男人答应那个男孩,他看着我的眼睛说:“儿子,我会给你买一辆车” “但是你需要给我2000美元和3个 A “ 我已经有了2000美元和2个A ,这是我的梦想,如果你给B-,梦想破灭了.先生,扪心自问,如果是上帝,他会怎么做。
46. I am not doing this.这个我做不到。
47. Human beings, bunch of backstabbin’ weasels.人类只会在背后捅你一刀。
48. i would’ve waited an eternity for this it’s over, prime我一直在等待这一天,你完了,擎天柱。威震天阴谋得逞,看到这里,不禁想起曹操在华容道的三笑。
49. Whole things worked out good for me.这结果对我来说是好的。
50. More than meets the eye.并非徒有其表。
51. We don’t need you anymore.我们不需要你们了。
52. What do you think being human means? That’s what we are. We make mistakes. But sometimes out of those mistakes come the most amazing things.你以为人类多伟大?人就是这样,我们当然会犯错,但有时候在这些错误之间,会诞生美好的事物。
53. Do not test me.别惹我。
54. destiny! you cannot…destroy…my…destiny!命运,你不能破坏我的命运。 宇宙大帝说完此话,就灰飞烟灭了,也标志着威胁全体变形金刚的灾难的结束。
55. You want to come clean or you want me to take a mess?是你来文的,还是我来武的?
56. first we crack the shell,then we crack the nuts inside!首先我们砸碎外壳,然后我们砸碎里面的坚果。轰隆隆说的话,不管怎么样,这个身材娇小的家伙把汽车人比作坚果(nuts),也算有种。
57. I don’t care.这些都关我屁事。
58. megatron must be stopped…no matter the cost必须不惜一切代价阻止威震天。大哥的话,豪气干云。
59. don’t leave me, soundwave. as you command, megatron.不要丢下我,声波。遵命,威震天。一代枭雄居然乞求别人帮助,也着实让人心里不是滋味。好在声波仍然忠心,救走了威震天。
60. You come to when my consultant!你来当我的顾问!
61. Innocent people dye all the time.总会有无辜的人牺牲,时常有的。
62. We’re not going down without a fight.我们不能坐以待毙。
63. You’re welcome to leave anytime.你想走没人会拦你。
64. That was cruel.现实太残酷了。
65. Humans have asked us to play by their rules. Well, the rules have just changed.人类要求我们遵守他们的游戏规则。但现在规则变了。
66. huh, not bad for an old-timer.“old-timer”that‘s something you’ll never be if you don‘t get back to the city.不错啊,老家伙。老家伙如果你不赶快回到汽车人堡垒,你就永远也成不了老家伙了。
67. Because if we don’t do it, somebody else will.因为即使我们不做,别人也会做。
68. Defend this family, as they have you.请守护这一家人,如同他们守护你们一般。
69. Honor to the end.荣誉到最后一刻。
70. I’m seriously pissed we’re not getting paid for this.拿不到钱真的让我很不爽。
71. A flaw is a total failure.本质上就是一个彻底的失败。
72. Then stay under there and shut up.那你就把嘴闭上。
73. Defend all they can be.守护他们,守护他们的未来。
74. We must join forces, or else forever be their slaves.我们必须联合起来,不然我们将永世为奴。
75. I can’t believe I’m putting my life in your hands.我竟然把性命交给你保管了。
76. I knew you’d make it. I never doubted.我就知道你会来,我从不怀疑。
77. springer, you and arcee transform autobot city. perceptor, tell blaster to radio prime for reinforcements.弹簧,你和阿尔茜操纵汽车人城堡变形。感知器,让录音机向大哥求援。
78. You defend my family, or die.你要么选择保护我的家人,要么就去死。
79. Let’s try to use violence as a last resort.武力是最后的手段。
80. one shall stand, one shall fall.不是你死,就是我亡。大哥的挑战,义正词严,无所畏惧。
81. The past is the history. The present is past. The future is now.过去是历史,现在是过去,未来是现在。
82. absolutely positively definitely.就像与某人的“确定一定以及肯定”一样让人记忆犹新。
83. A driver don’t pick the car. The car‘ll pick the driver.不是人挑选车,而是车挑选人。
84. Why are you willing to help me? I guess maybe because you trust me.为什么你愿意帮我?因为你愿意信任我。
85. Human freedom is at stake.人类的自由正岌岌可危。
86. your days are numbered now,decepti-creeps.你们活不了多久了,霸天虎小子。