Products
面书号 2026-01-22 13:02 0
心驰神往,一瞬即达!
Heart yearning, instant arrival!
1. 当我们每天拼命努力生活的时候,孰不知生活却在渐渐离我们远去。国庆假期,就不要再跋山涉水身心疲惫了,去发现一个属于你自己的小镇吧!或者趁天未亮潜到丽江的四方街边坐着,待古城慢慢苏醒,或者让自己钻进大理的轧染铺,试试给自己做一副蜡染……大理亦如西安、平遥这些城镇,有着悠远的历史,但它决没有因古老而生的一丝厚重,只有那“风、花、雪、月”的温柔与惬意。丽江绝对是一个值得慢慢品位的地方,古老的青石板路,震撼的虎跳峡,最诱惑的是在这里,每天抬眼都能看到雪山,在城市,这可能是一种奢侈,在丽江人的心中,玉龙雪山是一座圣山。除了雪山,还有“三江并流”的举世奇观和世界上落差最大的峡谷——虎跳峡。大理和丽江都位于七彩的云南,因此,如果这个黄金周你有机会去云南一趟,那么除了感受春城昆明之外,一定不要错过大理和丽江。建议:云南除了大理、丽江之外,还有春城昆明、香格里拉、泸沽湖、西双版纳、石林风景区等诸多旅游精品,如果你对云南非常感兴趣,不妨利用国庆玩转云南好啦!丽江最好的旅游季节是每年的10月到第二年的6月之间。
1. While we struggle hard to live every day, we don't realize that life is gradually moving away from us. During the National Day holiday, why not stop the weary journey of climbing mountains and crossing rivers, and discover a small town that belongs to you instead! Or, you can sneak to the edge of the Four-Square Street in Lijiang before dawn, sit there and watch the ancient city slowly awaken, or immerse yourself in the dyeing workshops of Dali, and try to make a batik for yourself... Dali, like Xi'an and Pingyao, has a long history, but it doesn't carry any of the heavy burden that comes with age. It only has the gentle and comfortable "wind, flowers, snow, and moon." Lijiang is definitely a place worth savoring slowly, with its ancient cobblestone streets, the stunning Tiger Leaping Gorge, and the most tempting thing is that every day you can see snow-capped mountains. In the city, this might be a luxury, but in the hearts of the people of Lijiang, Jade Dragon Snow Mountain is a sacred mountain. Besides the snow-capped mountains, there are the world-renowned "Three Parallel Rivers" and the world's largest drop in a canyon—the Tiger Leaping Gorge. Both Dali and Lijiang are located in the colorful Yunnan province, so if you have a chance to visit Yunnan during this golden week, don't miss Dali and Lijiang. Suggestion: Besides Dali and Lijiang, Yunnan has many other tourist attractions, such as the Spring City of Kunming, Shangri-La, Lugu Lake, Xishuangbanna, and the Stone Forest Scenic Area. If you are very interested in Yunnan, why not make the most of the National Day holiday to explore Yunnan! The best travel season for Lijiang is from October each year to June of the following year.
2. ❷有些喜欢,钟意了好久,也念了好久。
2. ❷ Some have liked it for a long time, both liking it and thinking about it for a long time.
3. ❿钟意是漫长的事,我想和你慢慢来。
3. Taking a liking is a long process, and I want to take it slow with you.
4. 位于美国中加州内华达山脉的西麓,1890年建成,占地面积达2849平方公里,是美国景色最优美的国家公园之一,也是游客们必去的2014国庆节出国旅游景点。公园以优胜美地溪谷为中心,峡谷内有默塞德河流过,以及一些瀑布,包括著名的优胜美地瀑布。景观中还有许多美丽的山峰,其中最著名的是船长峰,这是一个由谷底垂直向上高达1099米的花岗岩壁,是世界上最高的不间断陡崖之一。公园内的地势落差极大,不断映入眼帘的山峰、峡谷、河流、瀑布,构成了山谷内鬼斧神工的雄伟景色。园内有1000多种花草植物,生长着黑橡树、雪松、黄松木,还有树王巨杉等植物。其中有株称为巨灰熊的巨杉,估计已有2700年的树龄,是世界上现存最大的树木。“优胜美地”一词在印第安语中意即灰熊,是当地印第安土著的图腾。相传一千多年以前,北美的印第安人就已经在这片广袤的谷地里生息繁衍。
4. Located on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in central California, the park was established in 1890 and covers an area of 2,849 square kilometers, making it one of the most scenic national parks in the United States. It is also a must-visit destination for tourists during the 2014 National Day holiday. The park centers around Yosemite Valley, where the Merced River flows through and is accompanied by several waterfalls, including the famous Yosemite Falls. The landscape is also dotted with many beautiful mountain peaks, the most famous of which is Mount Watkins, a granite cliff that rises vertically from the valley floor to a height of 1,099 meters, one of the highest uninterrupted cliffs in the world. The park's terrain varies greatly, with the ever-changing peaks, canyons, rivers, and waterfalls creating a majestic natural spectacle within the valley. The park is home to over 1,000 species of plants and flowers, including black oaks, cedars, pine trees, and giant sequoias, such as the Giant Gray Bear, an estimated 2,700-year-old tree, which is one of the largest trees in existence. The word "Yosemite" means "gray bear" in the Native American language and is a totem of the local indigenous people. Legend has it that more than a thousand years ago, Native Americans in North America had already been living and thriving in this vast valley.
5. ❾世间万般好,不及我钟意了好久的你。
5. All the wonders in the world are not as wonderful as the one I have cherished for a long time.
6. 乌鲁木齐是世界离海最远的城市,干旱少雨,明显的大陆性气候。春秋短、冬夏长,昼夜温差大。 6-10月是到乌鲁木齐旅游的黄金季节。此时温度适宜,花木争艳,瓜果飘香。喀纳斯有着“世界最后一块净土”的美誉,人们都说,金山银水喀纳斯,人间仙境天山天池。童话般的喀纳斯,这里有成片的桦树林覆盖在山的南麓。喀纳斯河与禾木河的河水都来自额尔齐斯河。喀纳斯河与禾木河形成一个半圆,分别绕着阿勒泰山流向俄罗斯与蒙古。这儿山青水秀,皑皑的白雪在阿勒泰山顶静静地覆盖着。由于人烟稀少,这儿的植被保存得十分完好。秋季,也是这里一年一度的“色彩大展演”的时分,满山的桦树叶黄了、枫树叶红了,秋风中,整座山都在抖动,一片金黄。走进这童话般的世界中,走路都会十分小心,生怕踩折了嫩枝,踏伤了小草,破坏了大自然的宁静与无暇。八百里火焰的火焰山;充满神秘色彩的卡拉麦里有蹄类动物自然保护区;“火洲”吐鲁番;吐鲁番最大、最早、最有代表性的石窟群吐峪沟千佛洞;古代三大工程之一坎儿井,烈日炎炎下的凉风习习的葡萄园;沿途体验丝路文化、风光……,这是一个令人心驰神往的假期之旅,一个充满阳光、具有异域风情的假期之旅!建议:注意即使是秋季到这里旅游,也应适当的带上防寒衣物。
6. Ürümqi is the city farthest from the sea in the world, with a dry and rainy climate, and is characterized by a distinct continental climate. The spring and autumn are short, and the winter and summer are long, with a large difference in day and night temperatures. From June to October is the golden season for traveling to Ürümqi. The temperature is suitable at this time, flowers and trees are in full bloom, and fruits and vegetables are fragrant. Kanas is renowned as "the last pure land in the world," and people say that Kanas, with its gold and silver waters, is a fairyland on the Tianshan Mountains. The fairy-tale-like Kanas is covered with patches of birch forests on the southern slope of the mountains. The rivers of Kanas and Hemu come from the Ili River. Kanas River and Hemu River form a semicircle, respectively flowing towards Russia and Mongolia around the Altay Mountains. Here, the mountains are green and the waters are clear, and the snow-covered Altay Mountains are silent. Due to the sparse population, the vegetation here is well-preserved. Autumn is also the time for the annual "Color Grand Performance" here, with the birch leaves on the mountains turning yellow and the maple leaves red, the entire mountain trembling in the autumn wind, a sea of gold. Entering this fairy-tale world, one must walk very carefully, afraid of breaking tender branches, stepping on the little grass, and destroying the tranquility and perfection of nature. The eight-hundred-mile Flaming Mountain; the mysterious Karakorum Reserve for hoofed animals; the "Land of Fire" Turpan; Turpan's largest, earliest, and most representative cave group, the Thitu Gou Thousand Buddha Caves; one of the ancient three great projects, the Karez wells, the vineyards with a cool breeze under the scorching sun; experiencing the Silk Road culture and scenery along the way... This is a journey that excites the soul, a holiday trip filled with sunshine and exotic charm! Suggestion: Even if you travel to this place in autumn, it is advisable to bring appropriate warm clothing.
7. “红墙绿树、碧海蓝天”,是青岛景色最直接的总结。到青岛饕餮一顿啤酒+海鲜大餐,与大海亲密接触,或是到崂山涉九水、看海天一色……享受“青”城之恋的浪漫,惬意无限。国庆长假让您用有限的时间尽享“青”城的浪漫。大连是这样一个充满魔力的海滨城市。她不大也不小,人口不多也不少,有着阳光、大海、沙滩和美女。在来过大连的人们眼里,她的美丽无可比拟,他们称她为中国的“浪漫之都”。这是一座古老与现代、典雅与浪漫、传统与洋气完美结合的城市;这是一座用服装表达心情,用足球塑造性格,用浪漫装点生活,用巨轮承载雄心的城市;这是一座将城市变成风景,将风景变成资本的城市。42公里长的滨海路,是大连的旅游精品;英姿飒爽的女骑警是一道亮丽的城市风景线;大气磅礴的星海湾广场是城市的象征;悠悠旅顺口是一部中国近代百年史的缩影……建议:到了青岛不能不吃海鲜,吃的时候首先要选择一些干净卫生的饭店,海鲜也要吃新鲜的,最好是活的,另外,避免部分游客水土不符,可以预备一些治疗肠胃炎和过敏的药,以备不时之需。
7. "Red walls, green trees, azure sea, and blue sky" is the most direct summary of Qingdao's scenery. Indulge in a feast of beer and seafood in Qingdao, get close to the sea, or visit the Laoshan Mountains to traverse the nine waters, and witness the sea and sky merging together... Enjoy the romance of the "Qing" city to the fullest, with endless comfort. The National Day long holiday allows you to enjoy the romance of Qingdao in limited time. Dalian is a magical seaside city. It's neither too big nor too small, with neither too few nor too many people. It has sunshine, the sea, beaches, and beautiful women. In the eyes of those who have visited Dalian, its beauty is unparalleled, and they call it the "Capital of Romance" in China. It is a city where the ancient and modern, elegance and romance, tradition and fashion are perfectly combined; it is a city that expresses feelings through fashion, shapes character with football, adorns life with romance, and carries ambition with great ships; it is a city that turns the city into a landscape and the landscape into capital. The 42-kilometer coastal road is a top tourist attraction in Dalian; the heroic female police riders are a bright urban landscape; the grand Xinghai Bay Square is the symbol of the city; the leisurely Lushun Port is a microcosm of China's modern history over the past century... Suggestion: When visiting Qingdao, one must not miss seafood. When eating, it is important to choose clean and hygienic restaurants, and seafood should be fresh, preferably alive. Additionally, to avoid some tourists experiencing水土不服, it is advisable to have some medication for gastrointestinal inflammation and allergies on hand for emergencies.
8. ❶钟意是藏不住的,风一吹就满街跑。
8. ❶ Love cannot be concealed, it runs through the streets with the wind.
9. ❽钟意了好久的温柔,终于落在了我肩头。
9. The softness I've cherished for so long finally rests on my shoulder.
10. ❸钟意的人,钟意的事,都是小日子的糖。
10. The beloved person and beloved things are all the sugar of the small days.
11. ❻偷偷钟意了好久,连名字都不敢念出口。
11. ⓿Long time secretly admired, even dare not pronounce the name.
12. ❹目光所及,皆是我钟意了好久的风景。
12. 29. Everything within my gaze is a landscape I have cherished for a long time.
13. ❼ 兜兜转转,还是钟意最初的那份喜欢。
13. After all the twists and turns, I still prefer the initial liking.
14. 厦门,地处亚热带,属海洋性气候。年平均温度20。9℃,最低4℃。夏季可避暑,冬季可避寒,四季皆宜。厦门是中国东南沿海一座美丽的滨海城市。优美的环境、丰富的食物,吸引了大量的白鹭来此栖息,故又称“鹭岛”。岛上礁、岩、寺、花、木相互映衬,侨乡风情、闽台习俗、海滨美食、异国建筑融为一体,四季如春的气候更为其锦上添花。厦门空气清新、城市环境整洁,不仅是国家卫生城市,还是国家环境保护模范城市和中国优秀旅游城市。武夷山自然保护区是我国东南现存面积最大、保留最为完整的中亚热带森林生态系统,区内峰峦林立,原始森林茂密,景色融雄浑、古朴、隽秀于一体,而且有着极为丰富的生物资源,被纳入联合国“人与自然”保护区。武夷山风景的精华在九曲溪,溪水碧清,折复绕山,形成“曲曲山回转,峰峰水抱流”的九曲之胜,高插于悬崖峭壁上的神秘悬棺都列在九曲溪边。武夷山新开放的生态自然保护区近来也是游客不错的选择。建议:厦门是吃海鲜的好地方,这里有名的大排挡生意都超好,想去吃的朋友记得一定要早点去,去晚的话,可供挑选的海鲜品种会很少。吃海鲜一定要记住带好止泻药,不可贪多。计划去武夷山,报名跟团旅游时建议将自费景点一起包了,如果到当地购买 往往门票会比较贵。
14. Xiamen is located in the subtropical zone and has an oceanic climate. The average annual temperature is 20.9°C, with the lowest temperature reaching 4°C. It is suitable for avoiding the summer heat and winter cold throughout the year. Xiamen is a beautiful coastal city in the southeastern coast of China. Its beautiful environment and rich food have attracted a large number of white egrets to nest here, hence the nickname "Island of Egrets." The islets, rocks, temples, flowers, and trees on the island complement each other, blending the styles of overseas Chinese communities, Fujian-Taiwan customs, seaside cuisine, and foreign architecture. The climate, which is as spring-like all year round, adds even more charm to the city. Xiamen has fresh air and a clean urban environment, making it not only a national health city but also a national environmental protection model city and a top tourist city in China. The Wuyi Mountain Nature Reserve is the largest and most complete subtropical forest ecosystem preserved in东南 China, with numerous peaks and dense primary forests. The scenery integrates grandeur, simplicity, and elegance, and is rich in biodiversity, making it part of the United Nations "Man and Nature" protected areas. The essence of Wuyi Mountain's scenery lies in the Jiuqu (Nine Bend) River, where the clear water winds around the mountains, forming a "Nine Bend" wonder with mountains turning and peaks embracing the flowing water. The mysterious hanging coffins, which are suspended high on the cliff walls, are all located along the Jiuqu River. The newly opened ecological nature reserve in Wuyi Mountain has recently become a great choice for tourists. Suggestion: Xiamen is a great place to eat seafood. The famous big street stalls here are always bustling with business. Friends who want to try them should remember to go early, as there will be fewer seafood options available if you go late. When eating seafood, always remember to bring diarrhea medicine and don't overindulge. If you plan to visit Wuyi Mountain, it's recommended to book a tour package that includes the self-paid attractions, as tickets are often more expensive if purchased locally.
15. ❺钟意不需要理由,久处不厌就是答案。
15. There's no need for reasons to like someone; being unbothered after a long time is the answer.