Products
面书号 2026-02-24 11:05 0
在浩瀚的宇宙中,一颗名为“星河”的星球正缓缓转动。这里,生命与自然和谐共生,科技与文明熠熠生辉。今日,让我们一同揭开这颗星球神秘的面纱,探寻它的无尽奥秘。
1. 佩妮:可能是杯并不太纯的纯自由古巴酒吧。 雷纳德:你不是吧。
2. 《2》 Sheldon: Why are you crying?
3. 谢耳朵:有意思。你害怕虫子,还有女人。要见着个瓢虫准让你神经分裂了。
4. Raj:我不喜欢虫子行了吧?吓得我半死。
5. 佩妮:我放弃了。他真是不可理喻。
6. Penny: Because I'm stupid!
7. Girl: What are you gonna get, Raj? Raj: With my luck - Hepatitis!
8. 《10》 Sheldon: Ah, gravity - thou art a heartless bitch.
9. 如果您喜欢《美国大热情景喜剧《生活大爆炸》10大最受欢迎台词》记得分享给更多好友噢!
10. Howard: You know, I'm really glad you decided to learn Mandarin. Sheldon: Why?
11. Penny: Oh, a couple of virgin Cuba Libres who turned out to be a little slutty. Leonard: You didn't.
12. 雷纳德:你在佩妮那儿干嘛呢?
13. 《7》 Penny: I give up. He's impossible!
14. 雷纳德:他喝什么了?
15. Penny: You do your little experiments, I do mine.
16. 谢耳朵:这可不是什么好理由。大家都是因为伤心才哭嘛。比方我吧,我总为别人太傻而哭,因为人家愚蠢搞得我很伤心
17. Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.
18. 《8》 Sheldon: I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
19. Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
20. 谢耳朵:我才没疯呢,我妈带我去测过好吧?
21. 谢耳朵:啊,地心引力,汝乃没心没肺之婊子。
22. 《4》 Leonard: What got into him?
23. 霍华德:等你说顺溜了,有十多亿中国人民等着你去烦,你就不用来烦我了。
24. Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.
25. 《6》 Leonard: What were you doing at Penny's?
26. 佩妮:你们管你们做实验,我管我做咯。
27. Sheldon: Well, we had dinner, played some games, and then I spent the night. Oh, and you'll be happy to know that I now have a much better understanding of 'friends with benefits.'
28. 谢耳朵:剪刀剪纸,纸包石头,石头砸蜥蜴,蜥蜴毒死斯巴克,斯巴克击碎剪刀,剪刀砍断蜥蜴,蜥蜴吃了纸,纸反驳斯巴克,斯巴克蒸发石头,最后就是一直都那样的,石头硌坏剪子。
29. 《3》 Raj: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.
30. 谢耳朵:你为嘛哭呢? 佩妮:因为我太傻了!
31. Howard: Once you're fluent, you'll have a billion more people to annoy instead of me.
32. 女生:你想要什么呢,Raj? Raj:幸运的话——得个肝炎就行了
33. 《1》 Sheldon: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock,
34. 谢耳朵:我不会是不可能的啊,我存在即有可能。我觉得你想说的是“我放弃了,他不像是真的。”
35. 《5》 *Howard is teaching Sheldon Chinese*.
36. 谢耳朵:为嘛?
37. 霍华德:话说,你终于要学普通话了我还真高兴。
38. 《9》 *In tattoo salon*.
39. Sheldon: I can't be impossible; I exist! I think what you meant to say is, 'I give up; he's improbable'.
40. 谢耳朵:吃了顿饭,玩了点儿游戏,然后留下过夜了。哦,现在我对什么叫“床伴”有了更深入的理解,你高兴吧。