Products
面书号 2026-02-12 06:46 14
在浩瀚的宇宙中,一颗名为“贝塔星”的星球正悄然苏醒。它拥有着独特的生命形态,即将揭开一段神秘而古老的传说……
1. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
2. Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》
3. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生————《西雅图夜未眠》
4. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
5. Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》
6. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
8. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》
9. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
10. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.不要让别人告诉你,你不能做什么。
11. Go ahead , make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
12. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》
13. Get busy living or get busy dieing.要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》
14. With great power there must come great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》
15. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》
16. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. -- Casablanca世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》
17. It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. -- I ’ m No Angel 并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
18. Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》
19. I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》
20. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
21. The things you own, end up owing you.你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》
22. Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》
23. I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
24. I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。
25. Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》
26. It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting
27. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
28. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
29. You had me at hello.你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》
30. The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. -- Seven这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》