Products
面书号 2025-08-25 16:41 2
在浩瀚星空中,一颗孤傲的流星划过,留下“叛逆精神,不屈之心”的誓言。岁月流转,这份信念如同星辰般熠熠生辉,照亮了英雄的征途。
1. 还是怕暴风凶恶? Or fear of ferocious storm ” "
2. 你怎么伤心痛哭? How sad you cry
3. 我的故乡呵,再见! Oh my hometown, good-bye!
4. 噢你难道看不到吗?那只坐在常春藤上的寂寞白鸽
5. “风只管吼叫,浪只管打来, "Just the wind roar, waves just call,
6. I’m going away, but I’ll be back
7. 少走了弯路,也就错过了风景,无论如何,感谢经历。
8. 我走后哀吠不休的爱犬 I left sorrow over the dog bark
9. 世界曾经颠倒黑白,如今回归绚丽色彩。世界曾经失去声响,如今有你们陪我唱歌。夜里黑暗覆盖着左手,左手覆盖着右手。曾经牵手的手指,夜里独自合十。风吹沙吹成沙漠,你等我,等成十年漫长的打坐。你是天下的传奇,你是世界的独一。你让我花掉一整幅青春,用来寻你。五、四、三、二、一、他和她的迷藏。开始
10. 值得我珠泪轻抛。 Zhu Lei, I should be throwing light
11. 只莫回我的故乡。 Mo and I just returned home
12. 消失在海水尽头; Disappeared into the sea at the end;
13. 我又会招呼蓝天、碧海, I would call blue sky, clear water,
14. 我的船扬帆直追; I close on the heels of the sail boat;
15. 这条船又快又牢靠: The ship quick and reliable:
16. 拜伦《去国行》 Byron "to the country"
17. 可是,公子呵,您不必奇怪 However, the son Oh, you do not have to wonder
18. 别哭了,快把眼泪擦干; Do not cry, wiped away tears hang;
19. 我就欢呼那石窟、荒埃! I was Cave hail, drought and Egypt!
20. 我也会热泪不干。 I will do tears
21. 我不是那种脓包; I am not the kind of good-for-nothing;
22. 离开了他们,我无亲无故, They left, I no family,
23. 因为如果有谁在这全世界是我的朋友,那就是你
24. Ten thousand miles, my own true love,
25. 巴望到我回转家门。 I look forward to turning to their homes ” "
26. And fare thee well my own true love
27. 我为何这样悲伤; I am so sad for that;
28. 是因为挂念家中的妻子, Miss home because his wife,
29. 又和我慈母分离, And a loving mother and I separated
30. 任凭你送我到天南地北, No matter how far apart you gave me to,
31. She’s weeping for her own true love
32. “就在那湖边,离府上不远, "It is on the lake, not far away from your family,
33. 只因我这次拜别了老父, I take leave because of the father,
34. 船儿呵,全靠你,疾驶如飞, Chuaner Oh, you entirely, speeding swiftly,
35. You’ve been a friend to me
36. 住着我妻儿一家; I have a wife and children lived;
37. 谁不知你的悲伤; I do not know who your grief;
38. 咱们家最快的猎鹰也难 Let's fastest falcon family is hard
39. And farewell for a while
40. 两眼方才还滂沱如注, Eyes just as torrential also note,
41. 我的故乡呵,再会! Oh my hometown, and then will be!
42. “公子,您当我贪生怕死? "Son, I am afraid to die when you