Products
面书号 2025-01-24 11:03 9
微信备注,100%回 Head 率,瞬间赞!
WeChat note, 100% return to the Head rate, instant like!
1. 拍了拍我的钱包,深情地说:“养我一辈子。”
1. Tapped my wallet and said deeply, "Support me for a lifetime."
2. 优雅地拍了拍我的劳斯莱斯幻影车窗。
2. Gracefully tapped my Rolls-Royce Phantom's window.
3. 轻轻拍了拍我的小脑袋,说道:“回消息了。”
3. Gently patted my little head and said, "I've replied to the message."
4. 拍了拍我的头,惊讶地说:“咋秃了?”
4. Tapped my head and said in surprise, "How did you get bald?"
5. 俏皮地拍了拍我的小屁股,说道:“哟,真翘啊。”
5. Playfully patted my little buttocks and said, "Hey, that's quite perky."
6. 用力拍了拍我的马屁,然后就像踏上了电梯一样走上了人生巅峰。
6. He lavished praise on me with all his might, then ascended to the peak of life as if stepping onto an elevator.
7. 拍了拍我的背,就像搓澡师傅完成工作一样说:“搓完了,下一位。”
7. He patted my back, just like a bath attendant finishing his work, saying, "Done, next customer."
8. 拍了拍我的良心,结果发现,啊~并没有什么反应。
8. I patted my conscience, only to find that, oh~ there was no reaction at all.
9. 拍了拍我空空的脑袋,那脑袋就像个半满的水袋一样晃出了水。
9. Patted my empty head, and the head shook out water like a half-full water bag.
10. 小心翼翼地拍了拍我吊着的氧气瓶,仿佛怕碰坏了似的。
10. Carefully patted my hanging oxygen cylinder, as if afraid of breaking it.
11. 拍了拍我的招财猫,就像触动了财富开关,财富值+1。
11. Tapped my lucky cat, as if triggering the wealth switch, wealth value +1.
12. 拍了拍我的背,就像搓背工完成一单活计一样说:“搓好了,下一位。”
12. He patted my back, as if a masseur had just finished a session, and said, "Done, next customer."
13. 像厨师一样拍了拍黄瓜,然后像撒调料一样放了一把蒜末。
13. Like a chef, I pounded the cucumber and then sprinkled a spoonful of minced garlic on top.
14. 拍了拍我那想象中的10086万存款,仿佛自己真的是个大富豪。
14. I patted my imaginary savings of 10 million and 860,000 yuan, as if I were truly a wealthy tycoon.
15. 轻轻拍了拍我ﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـ
15. Gently patted me ♡
16. 拍了拍我的肚肚,肚肚发出Duang Duang的声音,就像小鼓被敲响。
16. I patted my belly, which made a "Duang Duang" sound, just like a small drum being struck.
17. 像顾客一样拍了拍我的水果摊,大声说:“要三斤桔子。”
17. Like a customer, he gave a pat on my fruit stall and shouted, "I want three pounds of tangerines."
18. 充满爱意地拍了拍我的小脑袋,说:“很想你。”
18. Gently patted my little head with affection, saying, "I miss you so much."
19. 拍了拍我的衣袖,就像孩子对父亲说话一样说:“爸,有灰。”
19. Tapped my sleeve, speaking like a child to a father: "Dad, there's some dust."
20. 拍了拍我的钱包,然后像财神爷降临一样给我转了两万。
20. I patted my wallet and then transferred twenty thousand yuan to me as if the God of Wealth had descended.
21. 拍了拍我的鞋,像个调皮的孩子对父亲说:“爹,有灰。”
21. I patted my shoes and said like a mischievous child to my father, "Dad, there's some dust."
22. 充满惊喜地拍了拍我的头说:“真是个天才。”
22. Surprised, he patted my head and said, "You're a genius."
23. 拍了拍我的仙人掌,结果像被小刺猬扎到一样扎了一手。
23. I patted my cactus, only to end up with a hand full of pricks, just like being stuck by a little hedgehog.
24. 拍了拍我的屏幕,结果屏幕碎了,大喊:“赔钱!”
24. Tapped my screen, and the screen cracked. Then I shouted, "Compensate me for the money!"
25. 庄重地拍了拍我前任的墓碑,然后像完成仪式一样上了柱香。
25. I solemnly tapped my ex-boyfriend's tombstone and then lit a stick of incense as if completing a ritual.
26. 拍了拍我的木鱼,就像给功德箱投币一样,功德₊₁+1⁺¹
26. Tapped my wooden fish, just like dropping a coin into the alms box, merit +1 +1 +1
27. 拍了拍我的腿毛,还像系彩带一样打了个蝴蝶结。
27. He patted my leg hair and even tied a bow like a ribbon.
28. 拍了拍我的扁桃体,就像敲响小铃铛一样,说:“该你发言了。”
28. Gently tapped my tonsils, like striking a little bell, and said, "It's your turn to speak."
29. 轻柔地拍了拍我的脸蛋,问道:“美女在吗?”
29. Gently tapped my cheek and asked, "Is the beauty here?"
30. 拍了拍我的肩膀,充满鼓励地说:“加油!打工人。”
30. He patted my shoulder and encouraged me with a smile, "Keep up the good work, worker!"
31. 拍了拍我 -,并像捏小物件一样捏了你¹一下。
31. Tapped me on the shoulder, and pinched you² like you were a small object.
32. 拍了拍我,恭敬地说:“臣有事启奏。”
32. Tapped me on the shoulder, and respectfully said, "Your servant has something to report."
33. 拍了拍我的聚宝盆,仿佛给财运注入能量,财运+1。
33. Tapped my treasure pot, as if infusing it with wealth energy, wealth +1.
34. 拍了拍我的豪宅,结果不小心就像推倒积木一样把豪宅拍塌了。
34. Tapped on my mansion and accidentally knocked it over like a pile of blocks.
35. 拍了拍我这如同闪耀星光般无处安放的魅力。
35. Tapped on the charm that is as radiant as twinkling stars and nowhere to be placed.
36. 拍了拍我,喊道:“英砸,开门,逮滴!”
36. He patted me on the back and shouted, "Ying Zha, open the door, catch it!"
37. 拍了拍我,冷漠地说:“500万离开我儿子。”
37. He patted me on the shoulder and said coldly, "Five million to leave my son."
38. 拍一拍我,然后提示:“失败,请检查网络设置。”
38. Tap me and then prompt: "Failed, please check your network settings."
39. 拍了拍我,就像给关系加分一样,亲密值+2。
39. Tapped me on the shoulder, as if adding points to a relationship, intimacy +2.
40. 拍了拍我的屁股,然后大摇大摆地走了,就像完成了一个小恶作剧。
40. He patted my buttocks and then swaggered off, as if he had just pulled off a little prank.