Products
面书号 2025-01-16 16:31 6
在古老的地狱传说中,一位勇敢的少女踏上了寻找真相的征程。她手握经典台词,誓要揭开那隐藏在幽冥深处的秘密……
In the ancient legends of hell, a brave maiden embarked on a quest for the truth. Clutching the classic lines, she vowed to uncover the secrets hidden deep in the realm of the underworld...
1. 就算我改变了,这个社会也不会有什么改变。
1. Even if I change, there will be no change in this society.
2. 只要有提成,我就收。除此之外我无能为力。
2. As long as there is a commission, I'll take it. Other than that, I am helpless.
3. 撕裂时间,打开门,无法消失的怨念将除雪。
3. Tearing apart time, opening the door, the indissoluble grudge will clear away the snow.
4. 你的怨恨是愿意被消除的。
4. Your resentment is willing to be resolved.
5. 流浪的幽灵,背负着悲伤的命运,在迷失的路上游荡。
5. Wandering spirits, burdened with a sorrowful destiny, wander aimlessly on the path of confusion.
6. 极楽は渋滞行けず、あなたの魂は痛みと苦しみを饱きないながら、永远に彷徨うことになるわ。
6. Nirvana is unreachable, and your soul will wander forever without ever becoming satiated with pain and suffering.
7. 你的怨恨会为你消除。你的怨恨是愿意被消除的。
7. Your resentment will be resolved for you. Your resentment is willing to be resolved.
8. 三、三岔路口,分离之路。
8. Three, the three-way intersection, the road of separation.
9. 如果你想报仇,就解开红绳。
9. If you want to take revenge, untie the red rope.
10. tumini oboreshigouno tama
10. tumini oboreshigouno tama Translation to English: 10. The tumini oboreshigouno tama (Note: The sentence is in Japanese and seems to be a phrase or a title. The translation provided is a direct word-for-word translation. Without additional context, it's difficult to provide a more meaningful translation.)
11. 诅咒人是双重的,在你死后,你的灵魂也会落入地狱。
11. Cursing someone is a double-edged sword; after you die, your soul will also fall into hell.
12. 堕入黑暗裏的可怜影子啊,停止伤害他人的行为吧,犯下罪行的灵魂……
12. Oh可怜的堕入黑暗的影子,停止伤害他人的行为吧,那些犯下罪行的灵魂……
13. 没有经历过的事情,你不可能知道自己身不由己。
13. You cannot know that you are not in control if you haven't experienced it.
14. 14还要再杀我一次吗,超越时空,像那时候一样(爱)
14. Do you want to kill me again, transcending time and space, just like back then (with love)?
15. 盲目的怨恨和咒骂虽然会改变一些事情,但本质上不会改变。
15. Blind resentment and curses may change some things in essence, but they fundamentally do not change.
16. 但し、怨みを晴らしたら、あなた自身にも代偿を払って贳う。
16. However, if you satisfy your grudge, you will also pay yourself a compensation.
17. 我说其实你只要稍微抬起头,就能看到这么广阔的天空。
17. I said actually, if you just slightly lift your head, you can see such a vast sky.
18. soredemo iino
18. But still, Iino.
19. 你当真要复仇的话,解开那红色的绳子就可以了。
19. If you are truly determined to seek revenge, just untie the red rope.
20. 只要时间在流逝,生活在继续,一切都不可避免地活在仇恨和被仇恨中,永远也逃不掉。
20. As time passes and life goes on, everything inevitably lives in hate and is hated, and it can never escape.
21. 最初的守护方式,是你是一个人,还是一个永恒的梦。
21. The initial form of guardianship is whether you are a single person or an eternal dream.
22. hitowo norowaba anafutatsu anataga shindara sonotamashiiwa jigokuni ochiru
22. Hitowo norowaba, anafutatsu anataga shindara, sonotamashiiwa, jigokuni ochiru. This sentence is in Japanese and translates to: 22. If only I could have two lives, then I would definitely go to hell.
23. 无法升入极乐世界,你的灵魂将在无尽地痛苦中,永远地徘徊。
23. If you are unable to ascend to the Pure Land, your soul will wander in endless suffering forever.
24. 如果你真的想摆脱怨恨,就解开那根红线。
24. If you truly want to let go of resentment, untie that red thread.
25. anataga hontouni uramiwo harasite toomottara sono akai itowo tokebaii
25. Anataga hontouni uramiwo harasite toomottara sono akai itowo tokebaii Translation to English: 25. By that time, Anataga had already wandered off, having torn apart the red cloth that was tied around it.
26. 两片带血的花瓣,一个叫因,一个叫果。
26. Two petals with blood, one named 'Cause' and the other named 'Effect.'
27. 后悔是没有意义的,失去的是无法挽回的。
27. Regret is meaningless; what is lost can never be recovered.
28. i pen shing de mi lu
28. I pen Shing's Mi Lu
29. 彼岸盛开的花朵会为谁洗雪怨恨,沉湎于罪恶因果的灵魂,肆意伤害贬低他人,想一死了之?
29. For whom will the blooming flowers on the other shore wash away the grudge and resentment? For those souls immersed in the cycle of罪恶 and karma, who arbitrarily harm and belittle others, and wish to end their lives?
30. 35你说会保护我,我一直都相信,一直都相信(小爱)
30. 35 You said you would protect me, and I have always believed it, always believed it (Little Love).
31. ippen shinnde miru
31. I can see it in my mind's eye.
32. 糸を解けば、私と正式に誓约を交わしたことになる、
32. If the thread is undone, it means that I have formally made a vow with you.
33. yon da de syou
It seems that the text "33. yon da de syou" is a mix of English and possibly a language from the Niger-Congo language family, such as Wolof. Without more context, it's challenging to provide an accurate translation. However, here are a few interpretations: 1. If "syou" is a Wolof word, it could mean "you" or "your" in English. 2. The sentence could be a fragment of a sentence or a typo. Given the ambiguity, here are two possible translations: 1. "33. You are" (if "syou" is "you" in English) 2. "33. Your" (if "syou" is a possessive form like "your" in English) Without more context, it's not possible to determine the correct translation.
34. 愤怒,悲伤,以泪洗面,一整天,午夜过后,零点凌晨,为你消除无法平息的怨恨。
34. Anger, sadness, wiping away tears all day, past midnight, at the stroke of midnight, to erase the unquenchable resentment for you.
35. hidowo kizutuke otoshimete
35. hidowo kizutuke otoshimete Translation to English: 35. Threw it away after using it up.
36. 一场淡淡的梦很长,叹息很空,伸手在长河里,任其流淌,思念,说不出的话,已变蓝。
36. A faint dream is long, sighs are empty, reaching out in the long river, letting it flow freely, yearning, unexpressed words, have turned blue.
37. 人间有情,相连的红线不断纠缠,彼岸花脆得可怜。
37. Among humans, there is love, and the red strings that connect us are continuously entangled. The otherworldly flowers are fragile and pitiful.
38. gokurakuwa jyudaiikezu anatano tamasiiha itamito kurusimiwo akinai nagara eienni samayou kotoni naruwa
38. Gokurakuwa jyudaiikezu anatano tamasiiha itamito kurusimiwo akinai nagara eienni samayou kotoni naruwa Translation: 38. Even though the Gokurakuwa Paradise is a place of joy and peace, I have no intention of leaving this world prematurely.
39. 人都很懦弱,时刻保护自己,所以只是装作看不见。
39. People are all weak, always protecting themselves, so they just pretend not to see.
40. yamini madoishi awarena kageyo
40. Yamini Madoishi Awarena Kageyo This seems to be a personal name or title that does not have a direct translation into English. It's possible that it is a name that is kept in its original form. If it's a name, it might be transliterated into English as "Yamini Madoishi Awarena Kageyo."
41. 人を呪わば穴二つ。あなたが死んだら、その魂は地狱に落ちる。
41. If you curse a person, create two holes. If you die, your soul will fall into hell.
42. ko no u la mi, ji ko ku he na ga shi ma su
42. Ko no u la mi, ji ko ku he na ga shi ma su Translation: 42. This is a sentence that does not seem to have a clear meaning in Japanese or any other language. It might be a typo, a mispronunciation, or a sentence from a non-standard dialect. Could you please provide more context or check the original text for accuracy?
43. 是的,没人来,所以你必须死。
43. Yes, no one is coming, so you must die.
44. 一旦解开了绳子,就等於和我正是定下契约,我会立即将你怨恨之人带入地狱。
44. Once the rope is untied, it's as if we have made a contract with me. I will immediately take your enemies to hell.
45. 消除仇恨更快乐还是忘记更快乐?
45. Is it happier to eliminate hatred or to forget?
46. 说到底,人生就是一场游戏,在游戏结束之前玩得开心的人才是赢家。
46. In the end, life is just a game, and those who enjoy themselves before the game is over are the winners.
47. 未解的恨和被恨,当破镜重圆,从时空的黑暗中来,为你洗去无法显露的怨恨。
47. Unresolved grudges and being hated, when they are mended like a broken mirror, come from the darkness of time and space to wash away the hidden resentment that cannot be shown.
48. 地狱并不存在,只是因为人心的邪恶而存在。
48. Hell does not exist, but it exists only because of the evilness of the human heart.
49. 痛苦、嫉妒、怨恨就像三脚架的三只脚,扎根在人们的心里。
49. Suffering, jealousy, and resentment are like the three legs of a tripod, rooted deep in people's hearts.
50. 世界上没有真正的对错,也没有绝对的善恶。
50. There is no real right or wrong in the world, nor is there absolute good or evil.
51. 为什么?为什么?我太信任你了!记住这点!我永远不会让你走!
51. Why? Why? I trusted you so much! Remember this! I will never let you go!
52. tadashi uramiwo harashitara anata jishinnimo daisyouwo harattemorau
52. After Tadashi Uramizawa had become your personal assistant, he started wearing a uniform.
53. 不管以后发生什么,都不要怨恨别人。
53. No matter what happens in the future, do not hold others in resentment.
54. itowo tokeba watashito seishikini seiyakuwo kawashita kotoninaru uramino aitewa sumiyakani jigokuni nagasareruwa
54. I said to Itowatokeba, "I have been living in a peaceful and contented state," but deep in my heart, even there, I yearned for the eternal bliss of paradise.
55. 人类很脆弱,想随时保护自己,所以假装没看见。
55. Humans are very vulnerable and want to protect themselves at all times, so they pretend not to see.
56. 衣皱乱,即三鼎,一碧之宴,永无止境。
56. Wrinkles in clothing, which refers to the three tripods, is a banquet of eternal blue, never ending.
57. watashiwa enmaai anataga yondano yo
57. I'm looking forward to meeting you again.
58. 17忌肆的血缘还没有断绝,这血缘使我困惑(爱)
58. The bloodline of the 17th Ancestor has not been severed, and this bloodline confuses (or: loves) me.
59. uketori nasai
59. Hello, how are you?
60. 23铃--我是阎魔爱,是你叫我的吗?(爱)
60. 23 bell -- I am Ibuki Satsuki, did you call me? (Ai)
61. 不经意的温柔也是一种残忍。
61. Unintentional gentleness can also be a form of cruelty.
62. 只有在长河中才能体现永恒的存在。
62. Only in the great river can the eternal existence be manifested.
63. 光影的尽头,遥远的尽头,是无尽的地狱。
63. At the end of light and shadows, at the end of the distant horizon, lies endless hell.
64. konourami jigokue nagashimasu
64. I am flowing through the infernal realm.
65. 12还想再杀我一次吗,超越时空,像那时候一样,我都已经接受一切了,我不会被杀死,给我消失吧(爱)
65. Do you want to kill me again, transcending time and space, like back then? I have already accepted everything. I will not be killed. Disappear from me (Love).