Products
面书号 2025-01-16 14:14 9
在历史的长河中,总有那么一些瞬间,如同璀璨的星辰,照亮了前行的道路。它们,就是那些“实现了”的信念,那些曾承诺过的言语,在岁月的洗礼下,终成传奇。让我们一同揭开这神秘的面纱,探寻那些曾经激励人心的故事。
In the long river of history, there are always those moments, like brilliant stars, illuminating the path forward. They are the beliefs that have been "realized," the promises that were once made, which, after the washing of time, have become legends. Let us unveil this mysterious veil together and explore those inspiring stories that once stirred our hearts.
1. 我喜欢你,我真的喜欢你,我不会停止爱你,直到我的心脏停止跳动。
1. I like you, I really like you, and I will not stop loving you until my heart stops beating.
2. 悲伤的情歌被点播重复,我疲惫的心被束缚。以后我要一个人生活。
2. Sad love songs are repeatedly requested, and my weary heart is bound. In the future, I will live alone.
3. 当你拥有了你想要的,你也可能会经历不想要的离别。
3. When you have what you want, you may also experience unwelcome separations.
4. 心痛第一次是心痛,第二次是顺其自然。
4. The first time of heartache is painful, the second time is to go with the flow.
5. 如果我比她早出现,你爱的会是我吗?
5. If I appear earlier than her, would you love me instead?
6. 谁在五线谱刻字上承诺要在拍子机上复制虚假的快乐?
6. Who promised to replicate false happiness on the staff notation in the tempo marking?
7. 一件东西一旦被拥有,它就立刻贬值。
7. Once something is owned, it immediately depreciates in value.
8. 携手走到永恒的尽头不要分开~
8. Walk together to the end of eternity without parting.
9. 最好的年纪往往会爱上一个不会陪你的人。
9. The best age often falls in love with someone who won't be with you.
10. 有一天我不再主动找你聊天,你会不会突然发现我还存在?
10. If I stop initiating conversations with you, will you suddenly realize that I still exist?
11. 很遗憾,我从来没有感受过被坚定选择的感觉。
11. Unfortunately, I have never felt the sense of being firmly chosen.
12. 生活就像骑自行车。只有不断前进,才能保持平衡。
12. Life is like riding a bicycle. One has to keep moving forward to maintain balance.
13. 爱情来不及老去,就埋在篝火的玩笑里。
13. Love has no time to age, buried in the jokes by the campfire.
14. 花开花落。爱情来来去去。她变了,我累了,然后要分开。
14. Flowers bloom and wither. Love comes and goes. She has changed, and I am tired. Then we have to part.
15. 落下的不是眼泪,而是早已被你伤透的心。
15. What fell were not tears, but a heart that had long been wounded by you.
16. 当我不再坚持的时候,你总是给我希望。
16. When I stop holding on, you always give me hope.
17. 没有人像你一样走进我的心里。
17. No one has ever walked into my heart like you.
18. 那一年,在我们还不知道什么是爱情的时候,我们对自己的未来许下了承诺。
18. That year, when we didn't know what love was, we made a promise to our future.
19. 只要有你最爱的人,除了那个人的一切都被忽略。
19. As long as you have the one you love the most, everything else is overlooked.
20. 没在同一个地方站过的人,不会知道站久了腿不弯是什么感觉。
20. Those who have never stood in the same place will not know what it feels like to have legs that don't bend after standing for a long time.
21. 摸不到的幸福,再努力也是徒劳。
21. Happiness that cannot be touched is futile no matter how hard one tries.
22. 我最怕的就是熟悉的人突然变了。
22. What I fear the most is when familiar people suddenly change.
23. 你比以往更永恒,比长久更长久。
23. You are more eternal than ever, more enduring than the longest.
24. 在爱情到来之前,请做好孤独的准备。
24. Prepare for solitude before love arrives.
25. 曾经的承诺变成了幼稚的誓言,现在的誓言都是谎言。
25. Promises of the past have turned into naive vows, and today's vows are all lies.
26. 承诺就像骂对方的母亲。总是这么说,但是做不到。
26. Promises are like cursing someone's mother. They always say that, but can't actually do it.
27. 当我看见你的时候,你从来没有看见我明亮的眼睛。
27. When I see you, you have never seen my bright eyes.
28. 他贯穿了我整个青春,然后我就再也找不到他了。
28. He was a part of my entire youth, and then I could never find him again.
29. 为什么答应了我却离开了我?你说你是我最好的朋友。
29. Why did you promise and then leave me? You said you were my best friend.
30. 最美的时候,身边的人不是你。
30. At the most beautiful time, the people around you are not you.
31. 谁喜欢孤独却受够了失望?
31. Who enjoys solitude yet is tired of disappointment?
32. 曾经答应过的事全忘了。
32. I've forgotten all the promises I used to make.